Two stupid questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a male slink body.  I is there a group out there that chats about where to find stuff for this body?  The group related to the store doesn't look like it is intended for me or general chat.

And completely unrelated but I am curious sbout something.  No way to ask but to come out and say so, what the heck is a daddy dom and what is expected of one?

"And completely unrelated but I am curious sbout something.  No way to ask but to come out and say so, what the heck is a daddy dom and what is expected of one?" an old man doming a younger. Well thats the way i take it.

UMM well after reading this, am at a loss.

"Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

If I may contribute one tiny clarification: DD/lg is more directly related to D/s (Dominance/submission) and not so much to BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism). Contrary to many thoughts, D/s and DD/lg are not based on "doing stuff to ..." and more akin to "Caring for ..."

IMHO the two types of relationships are quite different with D/s based on Power Exchange and BDSM based on Sensory Manipulation/Experimentation.

steph Arnott wrote:

What ever, not my world. Just pasted the info from a web site, you can tell them its incorrect.

My apologies. I didn't mean to step on toes. It's a very common misconception that D/S and Power Exchange are the same as BDSM. As a result there are a lot of people that view D/s relationships as somehow "sick" or "perverted".

In my experience the baseline D/s relationship is nothing more than a slight modification of the old-time marriage arrangement where one partner (usually the husband) was 'In Charge" and the other partner (usually the wife) was expected to obey.

Most healthy D/s relationships, while they may be very strict in their interpretation and protocols, have at their core respect for both parties from both parties. This is also true in healthy BDSM relationships, but the purpose .. the "thing I like" of BDSM is physical sensation. The purpose of healthy D/s relationships is "I like to Lead/follow".

IMO anyway ... not that I have any experience. *grin*

steph Arnott wrote:

I simply pasted the def from the web, have no idea about all these things so have no toes to tread on, lol

Then I would recommend avoiding that site in the future. While their "answer" may have been near the top of search results, it clearly comes from ignorance, does not represent the truth .. and attempts to simplify the complexity of human relationships in a few short words. In short, they are doing a great disservice that could quite possibly destroy an existing relationship, prevent a future healthy one from springing to life .. and might even get someone hurt badly.

All in all? A site that should be avoided rather than quoted.

steph Arnott wrote:

So my post is totaly incorrect? Bearing in mind that was also the meaning from a  Psycshiatry definition

Yes that is what I'm saying.

For the record, the Psychiatric Medicine industry is no more prone to accuracy than is the fast-food industry. If anything, they are more prone to dispensing incorrect and even harmful info. Remember when Psychiatrists insisted that masturbation would lead to idiocy or that Gays would inevitably turn into sexual predators?

The fact that the site you quoted lumps D/s (and by extension DD/lg) as the same as BDSM proves how incorrect they are. That's akin to lumping a Bentley and a Mustang as the same thing just because they are cars.

Ahh ... oops. I need to correct something I said. Your "entire post" is not incorrect. My bad. The portion about the roles (Daddy and little girl) and the part about it being between consenting adults and not involving minors .. those are very correct.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

if you look for clothing... go to marketplace, type "slink" in search and than narrow it to apearal/mens .... there's enough to find

I have that much down.  But finding sharp threads is only a secondary objective.  Finding people is the reason I asked about the group.

I think I understand the Daddy Dom thing now.  The girls that asked me were not necessarily looking for someone to buy them stuff or were into tabboos.  More like a play on sexual tensions in a provider/novice role?  At lest I know what I am saying no to now.

steph Arnott wrote:

So your answer is to have a childish pop at me and not anwer to OPs question for which i did? Very grown up.

Nothng childish about Dres' response.  In fact Dres is adult enough that when he makes a mistake he is capable of admitting it.  Your response however sounds more like a child's temper tantrum.

This is not the first time you've posted a reply to something you knew nothing about.  That does not sound very adult to me either.  

I am curious, are you by any chance related to Pep?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.