Looking for Sesame St police brutality RP

InfaRiot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3016 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It does seem to make sense that not only having Sesame Street characters in SL violates the terms of conditions associated with Sesame Workshop, the intellectual property owners, but also a sim that copies Sesame Street.

I remember there used to be a sim that replicated Bedrock, the fictional hometown of the Flintstones.  Needless to say, that's gone.

I have seen avatars that are dressed like Cookie Monster, Elmo, etc. over the years I have been in Second Life.  Did they get banned from Second Life?

And the word "retarded" should never be used to describe Sesame Street characters.  People use that word towards people or characters because they just hate them so much, they don't want to see them again.

If you want to use the "R" word to describe characters, I think The Little Rascals may fit the description.

I wonder if Sesame Workshop owns a sim in SL?

InfaRiot wrote:

Is there a Sesame St sim on SL where you can join the police and kick the crap out of Big Bird, Oscar and Bert and Ernie, just for laughs and because they're retards? I'd definitely be into that. 

Obviously a first-post trolling, but a bit original in appealing to the universal loathing for the beloved Sesame Workshop figures, and the equally universal loathing of respected law enforcement.

So, maybe there's a way to salvage this idea. I'm thinking a region that plays videos of real-life people costumed to Sesame Street characters (that's licensed IP, although the actors would need to sign performance waivers, etc.), and then make it interactive by handing out cop uniforms and selling weapons of choice, with which to role-play against the videos.

If the OP can come up with US$ 5 million or so, we could make a go of this business. Have your people call my people, etc.

might seem odd but its a straightfoward reason

infact,its the same reason some people hate clowns,furrys,etc.

its the deliberate "malignment" and "Distortion" of human character that agitates these people

these same people however might not respond the same to reptilian humanoids,demons,ghouls,or even aliens

around where i live its extremely common for such things to be hated (infact if adults around here become infatuated with such things in an improper manner,it is often considered a form of insanity,this includes violent fantasys),though that goes without saying,its tolerated when children consume such material (sesame street,clowns of the happy type),or,adults with children

i think its something to do with a nascent culture developement,a drunk guy stumbling down the middle of the street around here,people around here would find more acceptable than a "literal" clown.why this is?i dont know

(also to the poster up above me.most people on the receiving end do say no to violence.that never changes anyting)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3016 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.