Sign in to follow this  
Syn Enyo

Did you get your stipend yet?

Question

Check your transaction history just in case your inworld balance is showing wrong and if it definately didn`t get paid today I would have a word with LiveChat to see if there has been any problems.

22 answers to this question

Check your transaction history just in case your inworld balance is showing wrong and if it definately didn`t get paid today I would have a word with LiveChat to see if there has been any problems.

I checked on the SecondLife website in Chrome and none. I logged in this morning -3 lindens because of my group only, it took the 30L$. But normally right after that it pays me my L$300 because i'm premium..

Yeah I noticed that they hadn`t missed charging the Group liabilities lol...Check with LiveChat, they should be able to tell you what the hold up is.

Support told me they are sent at midnight on Tuesday... I got them before that time in the past but okay...

I just went premium on Saturday and I had read that the stipend is received on Tuesdays...but was just told via live chat that I'll get mine every Saturday since that will be a week since I have joined. That's contrary to what I've read so maybe there is a hold up with the stipend delivery if it was due today.

Funny that support told you they are sent on Tuesdays but I was told I'll get mine on Saturdays since I joined on a Saturday...???

WOW that is new, in all my years in SL I have never heard of anyone getting a stipend any day except Tuesday...All Stipends and Group liabilities/dividends have always been processed on Tuesdays.

No, I didn't get mine, I think the system is down today for this. Normally it distributes Tuesdays.

All the group debits and ad debits went through fine though.

They seem to be late paying it out today. Just checked one of my accounts that gets a stipend, and that I knew the exact balance for on Monday, and no, the stipend due today had not been paid yet.

Well I did get mine, and it didn't come on Saturday as the CSR told me. I have always read that it comes on Tuesdays, not on the day of the week you sign up for premium. Hmmm makes me wonder about the quality of help I'll get using live chat.

I would have been very surprised if yours had been saturday, but as you say you expect an official to give the right info. I don`t expect them to know everything but if they aren`t sure about something I would expect them to either admit they don`t know or check their facts...Not just guess lol :D