Keeping a Friend

Feline Fireguard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to keep this friend , but sad to say some of the thing we wish to say would like to be Privater not for all general chat to soo - thing is he is fron another counrty and we use a translator - get very fusrating for the both of us - and needs to know if there is a translating service for the IM  so we can talk- I dont want to loose him

thanks

Feline

it not Spaish - im a Adult living with Dyslexia i have a earning disablity as it is and growiing up was hard for me to even learn my own langaue let alone another - and i have meet a few other in the same boat as me - i have a dopting broither from Mexico and he even tryed to teach me all i did was cry because i could not get it - some of us have barriers in the way that dont help  - its not as simple black and white issue here - 

Did you check the Market Place for a hud type translator? Many of the land seller's use them. 

Some are accurate and fast, some aren't. Sorry I don't know the exact name or brands.

Do you use a 3rd party to translate or are you already using a translation program?

Google translates. I know it's a lot of copying and pasting but it's free.

Try this one as a demo. The full version cost L500 and I've tried the demo version from my language to English and English to German. I find translating from English to another language is a little slow compared to foreign language to English. I also believe that you will need to be able to spell correctly. You would probably need to use viewers that allows you to check your spellings before you press the enter button.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.