The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks Wildcat...I never played around with it before because I didn't think my system would hold up (it's so old.)  Now I have something else to tinker around with for pics :)

ETA:  One thing I noticed different between you and me...you like to be in the light of the moon, I prefer being in the shadow. Wonder what that says about our personalities :matte-motes-silly:

Wonderful photos, all!

@Kylie:  I am like you.  I like to fiddle with the settings.  Shooting in the dark can be a challenge.  Try using a very soft facelight next time just to see the difference.  Facing east will always put the best available 'light' on your avie even without a facelight.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Wonderful photos, all!

@Kylie:  I am like you.  I like to fiddle with the settings.  Shooting in the dark can be a challenge.  Try using a very soft facelight next time just to see the difference.  Facing east will always put the best available 'light' on your avie even without a facelight.

You know, I did think about a FL but thought it would drown out the shadow...should have went with my instinct and tried it :(  Will the next time.  I did change direction, but thought the full light was a little too harsh...IDK, maybe just me. I'm definitely going to play around with it more now that I know my comp can handle it.  Thanks for the tips.

Wildcat Rustling.pngSo Ms Furse, as I was starting to wonder where you’d roamed off to I had a hunkerin’ that you might well have settled in where you’ve always seemed out rightly far too comfortable…

…and golly gee darn who’d have guessed, seems as if you ain’t done never left this here VaNiTy ThReAd!

What you gots to set your mind to understandin’ is it’s gonna to be gettin’ dark way out yonder here just about forthright, so you oughts to be draggin’ your bottom back to this here civilization promptly young lady!

Do not make me rustle up my rough housin’ posse as I cannot be certain that they wouldn’t overly enjoy the task of hogtiein’ your curvaceousness up right tight… let’s just not get there now ya hear?

Ohhh.. ah aahhh… sorry, I got a rather thick does of Texas Time last night with the neighbors and it rubbed off when I finally peeked back at this thread only to see it thriving, and you along with it.

Enjoy all the wonderful VaNiTy ;)

Lanas

Thank you for your kind words, Anna.  It will be great once the majority of residents are able to use mesh viewers in order actually WEAR these things outside the confines of our homes.  And, you speak my 'hair' language!  That is one of my addictions in SL.

Kelli, once again your image is amazing!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.