The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Yer ruininin my funs.  we hates it when she ruininins our funs. What shall we do to her, Bruce? Shall we eats her? Yes, yes we shall eats her.
Great white shark Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

We pay way too much for our feet to have them bit.

Wait...I'll put my default feet in the water and you can chomp those ugly things off.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Yer ruininin my funs.  we hates it when she ruininins our funs. What shall we do to her, Bruce? Shall we eats her? Yes, yes we shall eats her.
Great white shark Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

We pay way too much for our feet to have them bit.

Wait...I'll put my default feet in the water and you can chomp those ugly things off.

Lol Raven..yeah those feet are damn ugly ;)

NealCrz wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Don't be selfish Neal: send the link in a NC.
:P

A true GI Joe never kisses and tells
:)
.  Leaves that to the ladies to pass along. haha

My Barbie has fond memories of GI Joe, Ken was just too much of a wuss for her ;) :smileylol:

NealCrz wrote:

Being from Florida and around windsurfers, I would say that would win the gothic windsurf board contest
 Least the shark can't bite through that. haha

Lol Neal....kinda cool windsurfing at this island and you can actually surf on that big wave.

Anyway, I'm pleased to say I made it back safely, escaping the clutches of Drake-shark, made a quick change to a party dress and it's off clubbing now as night starts to fall!

Partying.png

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Being from Florida and around windsurfers, I would say that would win the gothic windsurf board contest
 Least the shark can't bite through that. haha

Lol Neal....kinda cool windsurfing at this island and you can actually surf on that big wave.

Anyway, I'm pleased to say I made it back safely, escaping the clutches of Drake-shark, made a quick change to a party dress and it's off clubbing now as night starts to fall!

Partying.png

You look stunning Nyll, I love that dress :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

You look stunning Nyll, I love that dress

Thanks Saraya.
 Although a Miamai mesh dress, I don't think it's actually available at Miamai's mainstore, at least I couldn't find it there after trying the demo and deciding to buy the dress.

Seems it's a special edition dress for a tiny place that features one item each from half a dozen different designers. That's where I'd got the demo from during an extensive window shoping trip through many sims but It took me ages to search the mainstore then retrace my steps around SL to find the place again as I'd assumed all I had to do is go to Miamai. :smileyembarrassed:

NealCrz wrote:

Ok back at you Valerie.

Since you asked that question of course theres a gazillion videos on that on Youtube, but this one exemplifies the drama is forever even in make believe land.

Great videos Neal! But what is puzzling me is why does this brunette Barbie wear one my favorite hair and looks so much like me? :smileysurprised:

barbie2.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

All dressed up for a night out

Snapshot_091.jpg

You look gorgeous in this dress Sara!

Thanks to you, I found that Connors dress in my messy inventory. :smileyhappy:

Discovered this oddest sleeping woman statue on the MP and set up a special place for her on my sim. She's so mysterious...

statue2.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.