Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

morning everyone .... enjoying my day off!!!!! :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

A day OFF??????!!!!! I hate you. You know what I mean. :smileyvery-happy: (but still hugs and kisses you)

yeah I really love my day off  ....especially when I got a LIVE speeding ticket while heading back home :smileymad: *meows*

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  

/me sets out LOTS and LOTS of coffee, orange juice, diet coke,  (Hope the buffett table is all set up Hippie!)  eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, steaks, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, fried chicken, roast beef, loads of tuna steaks for Wildcat and a few set aside for everyone else, fried apples, assorted cereal, english muffins, assorted toast, banana nut muffins, blueberry muffins, pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit, quiche (spinich, bacon, and cheese), grits, fresh snapped green beans, garlic bread, spaghetti, canolis,  chips and salasa.    That covers brunch.

Hugs!! 
:)

Good Day Lil!  Yup!  Have the table set, and cutlery all out!  Nom Nom!  Thank you, and hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning and happy Monday, guys! Pheww, I'm exhausted after spending the weekend getting my place ready for Halloween parties (I know, it's a bit too soon but I'm taking early birds discounted reservations :smileyvery-happy:)

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

pumkins2.jpg

Hugs Val!  The place looks smashing!  Far out!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Happy Hugs to all:)

Good morning Hippie:)

Lillie; thank you for the nice spread, your voice was in fine form last night
;)

Love; I saw that character in the mirror this morning:)

Val; WOW you have been busy and it looks great:)

Good morning Lia /waves
:)

Grump

Good day to ya Dee!  Yup!  Val's picture looks just like me in the morning!

Peace!

So you didn't find my 'to err is human' joke funny?

/me storms off... Then remembers how warm it is beside Hippie's fire... Then remembers that Wildcat is a lovely pussycat.

/me sneaks back in, settles beside the fire, and tickles Wildcat behind the ears...

Good Morning all - big hugs :)

/backs away from Lillie's chili, grabs a tea and cornbread and dunks the cornbread in Wilds milk.

Sorry about the chili Lillie, I had some yesterday and couldn't stay in one place for long. I got propelled out of Burn 2  three times before LL gave up on me:(

I think I'll pass on eggs for a bit also.........

answer me.jpg