Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Good News!  Kylie Jaxxon is back.  It was a close call for her but she is back!

Peace!

Wow! This is great news indeed! Thanks for keeping us tuned, Hippie! I am so pleased to hear this: it makes my day! :)

Love ya my friend!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I'll just skip Friday

Cinn, if you skipped Friday hoping to reach Monday a day earlier... I'm with ya!

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Morning Maddy.  Yep Monday is almost here.  Would you like a nice stuffed porcupine, with pond scum tea, and some monkey finger sandwiches. Or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam for your Monday morning breakfast?

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I'll just skip Friday

Cinn, if you skipped Friday hoping to reach Monday a day earlier... I'm with ya!

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Morning Maddy.  Yep Monday is almost here.  Would you like a nice stuffed porcupine, with pond scum tea, and some monkey finger sandwiches. Or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam for your Monday morning breakfast?

Peace!

You have to ask?

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I'll just skip Friday

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Peace!

You have to ask?

No Maddy.  Stuffed porcupine, with pond scum tea, and some monkey finger sandwiches it is!

Peace!

~*~ Happy Weekend Everyone ~*~

seems that a few of you are already up to shenanigans : ) I'll leave those strange menu items up to Maddy and Hippie.....

I'm thinking that Val, Cinn & I will get this other table over here and have the Lobster : )

Hippie, from that last picture it looks like you and Mrs. Hippie should maybe get one of those big fan boats to get around your neighborhood.

Maddy, looking forward to some more of your famous pictures : )

Kindest Regards,

Josephine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.