Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Happy Monday evening Hippie, Maddie, Val, Josephine and everyone else!  I've been off hiking and camping in the mountains.  I even took a trip to the beach!

Here is a picture taken on Mt Hood.  If you look really close you will see one of my dogs on the log.

20150618_161259.jpg

Just after I took this my dog decided to jump off that log onto what looked like dry land.  This is a pond.

Wonderful Cinn!  So pretty.  You even went to a beach!  Wow!  Fantastic!  Happy Tuesday all!

Peace!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Just after I took this my dog decided to jump off that log onto what looked like dry land.  This is a pond.

LOL, Cinn! My dog does exactly the same each time we go to some nice countryside place. The thing is... the way these puppies look (and smell !!!) after this kind of bath!!! :D

mud dog.jpg

Happy Tuesday to you, Hippie, Maddy, Jo and all! :)

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Friday!  3 day weekend for many of us!  YAY!

Peace!

Happy weekend to you Hippie and all my US friends! Have fun while Eastern Europe is suffocating with a heatwave like we haven't had since 2003: 40 C° in the shade in Paris, pfffff............ Warm and loving hugs to all, wishing you a wonderful 4th of July! :) :heart:

lazy-dog-pool.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Friday!  3 day weekend for many of us!  YAY!

Peace!

Happy weekend to you Hippie and all my US friends! Have fun while Eastern Europe is suffocating with a heatwave like we haven't had since 2003: 40 C° in the shade in Paris, pfffff............ Warm and loving hugs to all, wishing you a wonderful 4th of July!
:)
 :heart:

lazy-dog-pool.jpg

Oh my Val!  That is way to hot!  Been hot here in Florida too.  About 37C!  Hugs and love to ya!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

It's 61°F at the moment, and the lake shore water temperature is a balmy 57.
Nevertheless, I can't let Val show me up, so I'm going for a swim...

Loungin

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Get off that lake, Maddy! I'd feel guilty if you catch a pneumonia! *hands a towel and rubs you strongly to warm you up*

Happy weekend Maddy!