Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Link of the day: the latest Disney Studio's short film. Wonderfully done and so romantic! :heart:

Thanks for finding that, Val. It's an uplifting bookend to another powerful "paper" metaphor that has haunted me for years...

Oh wow Val and Maddy!  Loved that!

Peace!

Good morning all! I've just had an emal from Ajja: his chemio is almost finished and he is on the way to remission. I've been hoping for such news so much, I wanted to share them with you! You've all been so supportive and caring to me! I hope I can post even better update soon, but these are already fantastic news. I love you all so much! :smileyhappy::heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning all! I've just had an emal from Ajja: his chemio is almost finished and he is on the way to remission. I've been hoping for such news so much, I wanted to share them with you! You've all been so supportive and caring to me! I hope I can post even better update soon, but these are already fantastic news. I love you all so much! :smileyhappy::heart:

Oh that is good news Val!  Love ya!  Good morning all!  HAppy Weekend!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

That's great, Val! It's good to see you happy again.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie!!!!! Maddy!!! all my beloved friend!!!! Oh God look at THAT, Ajja came back tonight!!!!!! I'm criyng and laughing alltogether!!!!! Need to share!!!!! I prayd so much for this moment! I LOVE you all!!!!!

ajja1.jpg

ajjja2.jpg

ajja3.jpg

ajja4.jpg

Awwwww!  God bless you both!  Joy!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.