Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for sneezing along with me burneee, but you won't get any support about billing issues in this thread or even in these forums. You have to contact the billing support, either by phone or opening a support case. :smileywink:

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646
  • Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

Billing Support is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/?lang=en

Ranting in these forums (even in the general discussion threads) won't lead you very far as no Lindens come or read here at all.... Good luck anyway. :smileyhappy:

:smileysurprised: I had no idea you had a president's day... Some Google and Wikipedia taught me some more about this. Learning something new everyday! :D

So.... Happy Presiden'ts Day to you Hippie! Bigs presidential hugs! :P

ETA: My bad. According to Wikipedia:

"President's Day is a misspelling when used with the intention of celebrating more than one individual (see also apostrophe); however, as an alternate rendering of "Washington's Birthday," or as denominating the commemoration of the presidency as a singular institution, it is a proper spelling of a possessive. Indeed, this spelling was considered for use as the official federal designation by Robert McClory, a congressman from Illinois who was tasked with getting the 1968 federal holiday reorganization bill through the House Judiciary Committee. Nonetheless, while Washington's Birthday was originally established to honor George Washington, the term Presidents Day was informally coined in a deliberate attempt to use the holiday to honor multiple presidents, and is virtually always used that way today.[5] Though President's Day is sometimes seen in print[14] — even sometimes on government Web sites,[15] this style is not endorsed by any major dictionary or usage authority."

Lia Abbot wrote:

Oh gosh Val. That's so interesting that I... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Happy Prezzie Day sweetie! Important thing is that I got the day off.

Whoopeeeeeeee!

With the kind of presidents we've had in France since we're no longer a monarchy, there is no chance we will ever get a day off!!! :D

Enjoy your day hun! Hugs you! 

That is a beautiful and surreal image, Val. It reminds me of a book on the coffee table in my library...

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Above-Third-Yann-Arthus-Bertrand/dp/081095947X

You might also like the images captured by the folks of Flickr's Kite Aerial Photography Group

http://www.flickr.com/groups/kiteaerialphotography/

I know very well Yann Arthus-Bertrand's work, he became kind of iconic in France (which didn't happen for a French photographer since Doisneau or Cartier-Bresson many years ago),  but I didn't know about the Kite Aerial Photography Group. Wow, that's an awome job too! Thanks for posting that link, Maddy! It is amazing. :smileyhappy:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Yes, I have one of his books too. It's really lovely.

Yes Lia! He's an amazing photographer. Before he started his series "seen from above", Arthus-Bertrand was already well known for his work on cats, dogs, horses, cows and other farm animals. That's one talented guy! 

chat.jpg

chien.jpg

cheval.jpg

vache.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.