Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A new link for an amazing experience!

"Fascinated by the beauty of nature? The German weekly Der Spiegel offers an interactive video: helicopter flying over a volcano eruption in Russia. Click and hold your mouse to rotate the camera according to the angle of your choice, to 360 °The experience is impressive."

http://www.spiegel.de/static/360grad/kamtschatka/

valerie Inshan wrote:

A new link for an amazing experience!

"Fascinated by the beauty of nature? The German weekly Der Spiegel offers an interactive video: helicopter flying over a volcano eruption in Russia. Click and hold your mouse to rotate the camera according to the angle of your choice, to 360 °The experience is impressive."

Wow Val!  Far out!

Peace!

2013: Chinese astrologers pessimistic
The Year of the Snake that starts Feb. 10 in the Chinese calendar and is associated with water: it could lead to its share of disasters, warn astrologers, very listened in Asia. Previous years of the Serpent were marked by attacks of September 11 (2001), the Tiananmen democracy movement crushed in blood (1989) and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor (1941). :smileyindifferent::smileysurprised:

Let's hope Chinese astrologers are wrong... Happy Year of the Snake!

Year-of-the-Snake-2013.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

2013: Chinese astrologers pessimistic

The Year of the Snake that starts Feb. 10 in the Chinese calendar and is associated with water: it could lead to its share of disasters, warn astrologers, very listened in Asia. Previous years of the Serpent were marked by attacks of September 11 (2001), the Tiananmen democracy movement crushed in blood (1989) and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor (1941). :smileyindifferent::smileysurprised:

Let's hope Chinese astrologers are wrong... Happy Year of the Snake!

Year-of-the-Snake-2013.jpg

Oh my!  Yes Val!  Lets hope the astrologers are wrong.  Morning everyone!  Happy Thursday!

Peace!

Happy New Year Val, Hippie and all!

I was in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago during Chinese New Year. A man came up to us and asked if we wanted to see the Line Dance. I thought, why waste my time watching a bunch of idiots in cowboy hats? I went anyway, and was glad i did.

It was a Lion Dance...

Liondance.jpg

Heh, well I figured that, being in SL since 2006, it's about time I put myself to helping out a little on the forums. Never hurts to have a nutty corner to joke around a little from time to time.

Nice to meet you all! :smileylol:

Do I need to do a hello-i-am-mr-something-and-i-live-in-somewhere-and-i-do-stuff post? o.O

Also! Here's a pic of what google seems to return as the most awesome picture on the internet:

the-best-picture-on-the-internet.jpg

Xilion Iceberg wrote:

Well... just had to post here, too :')

good-day.jpg

So... even if you sometimes feel like the picture above...

bc_have_a_great_day_rainbow_sticker-p217766200438070947en8ct_400.jpg

Have a great day, today, and tomorrow!
:)

One love, everyone
(>  ^^)>  *hug* <(^^ <)

Good morning Xilion!  Welcome to the cozy fire!  Make yourself at home!

Peace!

Xilion Iceberg wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hippie fixes Xilion a drink.  Make yourself comfortable!

Peace!

Ooh, can I have a Disaronno? The weekend has started for me, so it's time to relax
:D

You got it pal.  (Hippie gives you a Disaronno Ricky (1½ parts DISARONNO, 2 drops Angostura, Ginger ale.)  )  It is the weekend so have a cocktail with some kick.

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hi kids! Good morning everyone! For those hit by the snow storm, stay home, warm and safe! (@ Hippie: if you post one more pic from Florida, I swear i'm gonna kill you!
:D
)

Link of the day: a history of humankind in 2 minutes. Have a great weekend!!!! :smileyhappy:

OH that is good Val!  Woot!  Good morning all!  Happy weekend!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.