Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!  Sunday Breakfast is hosted by Kasi!  It is a pirate theme breakfast, so come as a pirate.  If you don't have a pirate outfit, then come as you are!  All are welcome!  Breakfast starts at 8 AM SLT.  Watch the feeds for a location post!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hiya Hippie. I'm stuck in a hotel in White Plains NY...

But it's my birthday! Whoopee!

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA! *hugs my sweet pal very tight and sings Happy Birthday to you..................!" :heart:

Waves @ Hippie and hugs him too although it's not his birthday! :P:D

Lia Abbot wrote:

Woot!  Hippie clears his throat and sings!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Lia!  Happy Birthday to you!  Big hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA! *hugs my sweet pal very tight and sings Happy Birthday to you..................!" :heart:

Waves @ Hippie and hugs him too although it's not his birthday!
:P:D

Any day with a y in it I will take hugs!  Thank you Val!  BTW, i read that sara is giving up her Sim.  Sigh.  She will have a breakfast when she can recover!  Love you all!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

While I was setting up Hippiestock I got hungry.  So I came and raided your fridge Val.  And petted  the Meeros and dogs!  Thank you Val!

val 1.jpg

val 2.jpg

val 3.jpg

Peace!

Dang Hippie!!! Not only you raided my kitchen agian but you also left the fridge wide open!!! *looks for a padlock in my inventory* :P

Nah, kidding, you're always welcome my friend, I'll put some macarons and other cakes for the next time you hop in! 

fridge.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

While I was setting up Hippiestock I got hungry.  So I came and raided your fridge Val.  And petted  the Meeros and dogs!  Thank you Val!

val 1.jpg

val 2.jpg

val 3.jpg

Peace!

Dang Hippie!!! Not only you raided my kitchen agian but you also left the fridge wide open!!! *looks for a padlock in my inventory*
:P

Nah, kidding, you're always welcome my friend, I'll put some macarons and other cakes for the next time you hop in! 

fridge.jpg

Thank you Val!  Sorry about the fridge!   HEHE!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.