Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Happy almost Friday!

I'm bummed -- I won't be able to go to Hippiestock or Val's breakfast. I hope everyone has a good time (and someone takes pictures).

Aww Par, that's too bad... You will be greatly missed and, no one takes such good pictures as you do. I will do my best to take some acceptable ones, and maybe a bit of machinima if I'm not too dumb with the camera controls! 

OMG Hippie, sorry I'm so late today! Been struggling all day creating a mailing list in Outlook with lots of borked email addresses. Pffff, this sucks! Had to check them one by one. :smileymad:

But anyway, I wanted to thank you for Saturday's awesome party and for being here yesterday for breakfast. My cow is still mooing after Maddy's treat! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG Hippie, sorry I'm so late today! Been struggling all day creating a mailing list in Outlook with lots of borked email addresses. Pffff, this sucks! Had to check them one by one. :smileymad:

But anyway, I wanted to thank you for Saturday's awesome party and for being here yesterday for breakfast. My cow is still mooing after Maddy's treat!
:D

If only I had that effect on people.

;-)

valerie Inshan wrote:

But anyway, I wanted to thank you for Saturday's awesome party and for being here yesterday for breakfast. My cow is still mooing after Maddy's treat!
:D

HEHeheh!  Good day val!  It was my pleasure.  I hope Maddy did not pinch the cow too hard!  HEHEH!  Love ya!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Lia, Maddy, Par and all! Hope you have a great Tuesday. Mine will be busy looking for my car, it's the third day of snowstorm here!
:P
Anybody lends me a shovel? 

15392_579220988761758_1262609947_n.jpg

OMG Val!  Hippie not only lends you a shovel, but a snow blower too!

Peace!