Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

DQ Darwin wrote:

hey hugs all...Val love what you've done it looks fantastic:) Has anyone heard from Wildcat or for that matter Lia?

My-Coffee.gif

Hi Dee!  I have seen Wildcat log on, but no word from her.  Sigh.  I have not heard from Lia either!  Both are in my thoughts daily!  Hugs!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie. I have bad news today: Ajja is in the hospital this week (at least) suffering from a very serious lungs problem and I am terribly worried. He will be going through lots of exams and very possibily will need surgery. Hopefully I can have news somehow by the end of the week. I am praying and hoping everything will get fine. Please you guys who know him, keep him in your thoughts. :smileysad: Hugs and love to you all, as always. Val. :heart:

Thank you emmett and thanks to all who sent kind messages to me over the past week. It is good to know I have such good and caring friends. Things are still bad, but right now there is nothing I can do and only time will tell what will be the outcome, so I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind

Lia Abbot wrote:

Thank you emmett and thanks to all who sent kind messages to me over the past week. It is good to know I have such good and caring friends. Things are still bad, but right now there is nothing I can do and only time will tell what will be the outcome, so I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind

Big hugs Lia!  We love you!

Peace!