Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Lia Abbot wrote:

That is good news Val. I continue to hold both of you in my thoughts. Special gugs to you sweetie.

Hugs to everyone else. I'm up in NYC this weekend, but I'll be rearing my ugly head again Monday.

Good morning Lia!  Have a safe trip!

Peace!

emmettcullen93 wrote:

hey all of you i figured it would be of great honor to me to post my 800th here in my favorite thread of a good friend of mine

hippie bowmans thread.

thank you hippie for being so good to me. and lots of love and prayers to all my friends lia and val. prayers continually for ajja and his situation. as well as lia.
:)

~EMMETT CULLEN~

800!  YAY!  So glad you joind us at the cozy fire Emmett!  Far out!

Peace!

emmettcullen93 wrote:

morning hippie. *waves* good news from me i made top 20% in nation on a test i took. yay.

@ val.   lol funny picture. i got a huggie gesture that i laugh at almost everytime i play it.  how is ajja doing btw? hope all is good!!

Good morning Emmett!  Have a great day!  Top 20% huh?  WTG!

Peace!

Peace!

Good morning folks! Yup, another rainy Monday... *sighs* Ajja is going back to the hospital today until Thursday for another series of exams. He should know by Wednesday if he is going to have surgery or medication. Hoping all will be fine.

Hugs you both and the others to come later in the thread. :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning folks! Yup, another rainy Monday... *sighs* Ajja is going back to the hospital today until Thursday for another series of exams. He should know by Wednesday if he is going to have surgery or medication. Hoping all will be fine.

Hugs you both and the others to come later in the thread. :smileyhappy:

Good morning Val!  I hope Ajja's tests are all good!  Love you both!  BTW.  Your are up for breakfast next week.  Let me know if you are in the mood for it.  We can postpone yours if you are not up to it!  Love and hugs to you and Ajja!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yay for breakfast next Sunday! It will cheer me up and please me so much to have you at my place! Let's rock the (boat)house together!
:D
There's plenty of space of the roof! Is 8 AM SLT fine?

YAY!  You are on for Sunday then!  BTW.  If you need any cheering up in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me.  I will come!  Woot!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yay for breakfast next Sunday! It will cheer me up and please me so much to have you at my place! Let's rock the (boat)house together!
:D
There's plenty of space of the roof! Is 8 AM SLT fine?

YAY!  You are on for Sunday then!  BTW.  If you need any cheering up in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me.  I will come!  Woot!

Peace!

:smileyhappy::heart: