Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good morning my friends! Yep, 8000 milestone is behind me now! :D

I have received an email from Ajja this morning: he's not giving much details but he came home early today after 2 days of intensive exams. He will go back to the hospital on Monday to have surgery and will stay there probably the whole week. I will have more detail when he can login tonight and tell me more about the situation. He thanks you all for your kind thoughts and sends hugs.

Love ya all nice guys! :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning my friends! Yep, 8000 milestone is behind me now!
:D

I have received an email from Ajja this morning: he's not giving much details but he came home early today after 2 days of intensive exams. He will go back to the hospital on Monday to have surgery and will stay there probably the whole week. I will have more detail when he can login tonight and tell me more about the situation. He thanks you all for your kind thoughts and sends hugs.

Love ya all nice guys! :heart:

i will still keep praying val! :)

Good morning Hippie, Maddy, Lia, Luc, Emmett and all good friends! Yes, TGIF! Ajja has been able to come online for 10 minutes last night, very tired and breathing with an oxygen machine. He thanks you all for your kind words and thoughts. Hopefully we can catch up a little longer this evening. Sighs. He's having a hard time. Hopefully the doctors find a solution next week.

Hugs and love ya all!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Maddy, Lia, Luc, Emmett and all good friends! Yes, TGIF! Ajja has been able to come online for 10 minutes last night, very tired and breathing with an oxygen machine. He thanks you all for your kind words and thoughts. Hopefully we can catch up a little longer this evening. Sighs. He's having a hard time. Hopefully the doctors find a solution next week.

Hugs and love ya all!

Good morning Val!  Oh I am glad that you got to see Ajja last night.  Even for 10 minutes.  Tell him, that we love him. and are pulling for his quick recovery!  Love and hugs to you my sweet friend!

Peace!

hey all of you i figured it would be of great honor to me to post my 800th here in my favorite thread of a good friend of mine

hippie bowmans thread.

thank you hippie for being so good to me. and lots of love and prayers to all my friends lia and val. prayers continually for ajja and his situation. as well as lia. :)

~EMMETT CULLEN~