Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie thanks so much for yesterday. It was juat great to see all those people come together in the spirit of love and fun. Only you could have pulled it off.

Huggggs to Dee, Val and Wildcat.

Awwww Lia!  Thank you!  Was so good to see you there!  Hugs to you my friend!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good afternoon everyone!  Thank you so much Hippie!  The day turned out wonderful.  I appreciate all the hard work you, Keli, Maddy, and everyone else put into it.  Big big hugs! 

Thank you Lil!  And you did a great job!  Big hugs back to you!

Peace!

Big big big hugs Lia!  Don't be sorry!  There was so many great people, so  much fun, and such wonderful music from all involved you didn't miss anything by not hearing me.  :)  I'm glad I got to see you for a few minutes.  Next year I'm going naked, maybe I can move around more.. hehehe.  Hugs!!!

Morning all!!!

goodmorning everyone .... hugs and kisses .... woke up this morning with this song (forgot to turn off the radio of course, too tired really lol) .... just close your eyes for now, lean back, imagine you are dancing to the sunrise on a beach with hundreds of others => enjoy 'Lucky Paul - Thought we were alone'.....:matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone .... hugs and kisses .... woke up this morning with this song (forgot to turn off the radio of course, too tired really lol) .... just close your eyes for now, lean back, imagine you are dancing to the sunrise on a beach with hundreds of others => enjoy '
Lucky Paul - Thought we were alone
'.....:matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

That is sooooooo good Wildcat!  Meow!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.