Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Good afternoon everyone!  Thank you so much Hippie!  The day turned out wonderful.  I appreciate all the hard work you, Keli, Maddy, and everyone else put into it.  Big big hugs! 

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie thanks so much for yesterday. It was juat great to see all those people come together in the spirit of love and fun. Only you could have pulled it off.

Huggggs to Dee, Val and Wildcat.

Awwww Lia!  Thank you!  Was so good to see you there!  Hugs to you my friend!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good afternoon everyone!  Thank you so much Hippie!  The day turned out wonderful.  I appreciate all the hard work you, Keli, Maddy, and everyone else put into it.  Big big hugs! 

Thank you Lil!  And you did a great job!  Big hugs back to you!

Peace!

Great to see all the hugs floating about.:) hugs to Lia and Lil I didn't mention that earlier.  Oh and someone I haven't seen mentioned in the Hippiestock after glow is Merlin, he was great with updates and helping things to run smoothly, hugs to him.

:)

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sorry I couldn't stay to hear you sing Lillie. You know I love your music

So good to see you here by the fire Lia!  Don't be a stranger here.  You are always welcome!  Woot!

Peace!

Good morning all!  /me pokes the fire until it blazes!  /me puts out a full breakfast for everyone!  I hope everyone has a great week!  Hugs all around!

Peace!

Big big big hugs Lia!  Don't be sorry!  There was so many great people, so  much fun, and such wonderful music from all involved you didn't miss anything by not hearing me.  :)  I'm glad I got to see you for a few minutes.  Next year I'm going naked, maybe I can move around more.. hehehe.  Hugs!!!

Morning all!!!

Good morning Hippie, Dee, Lia, Lillie, Wildcat and all groovy hippies! Woot what a great weekend that was! Courage! A new week is starting! Hugs and love all around! :heart:

little-kittens-are-exhausted.jpg

Hugs Lil, Lia, Val, Hippie and Wildcat that was a great weekend. Now what? lol. Really though, lots to do.....stay safe :)

goodmorning everyone .... hugs and kisses .... woke up this morning with this song (forgot to turn off the radio of course, too tired really lol) .... just close your eyes for now, lean back, imagine you are dancing to the sunrise on a beach with hundreds of others => enjoy 'Lucky Paul - Thought we were alone'.....:matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone .... hugs and kisses .... woke up this morning with this song (forgot to turn off the radio of course, too tired really lol) .... just close your eyes for now, lean back, imagine you are dancing to the sunrise on a beach with hundreds of others => enjoy '
Lucky Paul - Thought we were alone
'.....:matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

That is sooooooo good Wildcat!  Meow!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie and all! Hugs and love as always! Posting this from the Chinese New Year thread. Please Widdcat, don't eat me!!!!!!!!!!............. :smileytongue:

Cute rat.jpg