Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Woot Hippie, counting hours now! Big hugs my friend, stay zen, breaaaaaaaaaathe!!! love ya!!! :heart:

YogaKittensMini.jpg

Good morning Val!  Whew!  /me breaths deep!  1 2 3!  Ahh!  Much better!  Love and wet kisses to ya!

Peace!

Good morning all!  This is the 18th!  Good luck to all that took part in the new year new you contest!  Woot!  Just 3 days till H2!  Woot!  /me hugs all of you!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  This is the 18th!  Good luck to all that took part in the new year new you contest!  Woot!  Just 3 days till H2!  Woot!  /me hugs all of you!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Thanks my friend. Lol, there is still way to go before 12 pm in the contest! Anything can happen!

Concentrating on finding the perfect outfit for H2 now! Arrgh, I cannot wait till Saturday! Hugs and love you too!

Good morning everyone!  2 day till H2!  As Dee would say, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"  Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  2 day till H2!  As Dee would say, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"  Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

LOL! Here's som cross-posting! Hugs you all! :heart:

hippiedog.jpg

23563_cat_smoking.jpg:smileyvery-happy:

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:p shakes off the dust. How are you lovely people this fine day. Missed you all. Hippiestock II in two days woooot. Remember Hippie to share what's in the bag lol

share-cat.jpg

hippieBus.gif

LOL Dee! Awww, great to see you hun! Woooot we gonna rock Hippiestock, YAY! :smileyvery-happy:

(Hem, talking about sharing... Shhhhhhh! :smileytongue:)

weed.jpg

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone ...... hug and kisses .... yummy :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Good morning Wildcat!  Was good seeing you at Lagrange yesterday!  Hugs!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:p shakes off the dust. How are you lovely people this fine day. Missed you all. Hippiestock II in two days woooot. Remember Hippie to share what's in the bag lol

share-cat.jpg

hippieBus.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Deeeeeeeeeeee!  Good morning!  I will share Dee!  Hugs!

Peace!