Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Congrats Val and Wildcat.  I can't think of a better thread to post such milestones!

6000_2.png2000.jpg

I don't make a very good Hippie stand-in, but he is away so I just want to say:  Groovy!  And Peace!

I have decided, for my own sanity, to temporarily send myself to the positive threads.  I stepped outside a few days ago and found this out there:

article-2081511-07998653000005DC-193_468x286.jpg

I much prefer kittens and pandas. 

Cinn

@Val 6000 wow I would hate to see your phone bill congrats lol spray.gif

@Wildcat a 2k nice congrats (it's a left over but still cute) xsantas-sexy-helper-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Cinn hugs hun Canoro is waiting at Lillies breakfast I told him you would come by. It's rough out there. Was good to see you last night:)

Good morning all dear friends! While Mr. Bowman is getting some sunburns in the Carribean, Here's a link to some awesome pictures to distract you. Enjoy the beauty of the nature! Love you. :smileyhappy:

The nocturnal Japanese fireflies ballet.

A photographer took advantage of the breeding season of fireflies, during June and July, to immortalize the strange dance of these fascinating insects. (Click photos to enlarge.)

http://digitalphoto.cocolog-nifty.com/digitalphoto/cat4164851/index.html

Hi Everyone!  We are back!  Woot!  What a great time we had!  We are all brown and very happy!  Thank you all for taking good care of the cozy fire, and not letting it go out!  I see there was some milestones here while I was gone!  woot!  Love you all!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.