Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie, I feel lonely too........ Please let's not this adorable thread die. I love you my friend! Hugs you and Lady tight, and al mlssing hippies!

Hi Val!  Yes I feel very lonely.  /me thinks back at all the good time here.  The banter and laughter.  The friendships.  The good conversations.  sigh!  /me walks around the fire and halfheartedly pokes at the fire to get it to blaze.  Sigh!

Peace!

Hippie and Val this is to be expected after all the lies, false accusations, bulling and what not in the forums from banned peoples alts and the feeds with just venomous bullsxxt spewed all over.

That people continue to deal with these types amazes me.

It was a good run we had but I am happier not having to see their crap. Just wanted you to know.

Take care guys, waves.

(place shixxy comments here)

My-Coffee.gif

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie, I feel lonely too........ Please let's not this adorable thread die. I love you my friend! Hugs you and Lady tight, and al mlssing hippies!

Hi Val!  Yes I feel very lonely.  /me thinks back at all the good time here.  The banter and laughter.  The friendships.  The good conversations.  sigh!  /me walks around the fire and halfheartedly pokes at the fire to get it to blaze.  Sigh!

Peace!

So this is where all that smoke is coming from...the fire.

I'll take a cup of coffee, please :)

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Peace!

So this is where all that smoke is coming from...the fire.

I'll take a cup of coffee, please
:)

HI Charolotte.  Cup of joe coming right up!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.