Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Aww, thankies, hun! You did great too! You can have some rest now... :smileyhappy:

415145873_68105e5ddf.jpg

yay, that's me ..... @work ... :matte-motes-evil-invert: *meows*

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone ...... hug and kisses .... yummy :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Good morning Wildcat!  Was good seeing you at Lagrange yesterday!  Hugs!

Peace!

yvw Hippie, I might join the RP idea ..... it's one of my wishes to kill aliens :smileytongue: *meows*

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:p shakes off the dust. How are you lovely people this fine day. Missed you all. Hippiestock II in two days woooot. Remember Hippie to share what's in the bag lol

share-cat.jpg

hippieBus.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Deeeeeeeeeeee!  Good morning!  I will share Dee!  Hugs!

Peace!

you have been missed here Dee ..... welcome back and kisses :heart: *meows*

Runs to find an extension cord that will reach the fire, then plugs in the lava lamp and the black light, starts some groovy tunes, lights some very special incense in preparation of some serious chilling in a few hours!!!  ((hugs)) to all who gather at the fire in the spirit of goodwill.

goodmorning everyone!!!!!! arrived safe and well in Germany ..... but very tired lol (Keli knows why!) .... time to check out the H2 site before I shoot off in real life .... /hopes to join the H2 after-party laters though :smileytongue: *meows*

Shhhhhhhhhh Dee! You'll wake up everyone! LOL, the party was awesome (OK, I crashed 3 times and the last one was for good....... Pfffffffft) Great moment anyway! Love ya girl, and thank you Hippie!!!! :heart:

cat_inner_thoughts_im_awake_so_why_am_i_not_eating.jpg

Whoa, that pic jumped right out at me Val,lol. Now I am awake. It was great and we have six months to talk about H2 and six months to get ready for H3 and rightly so. I had a blast.

Do you think we could nudge Hippie into a Hippiestock halfway there party in June ( runs and hides from Hippie).  These are the things that we should be striving for from within the community instead of all the useless barbs and dumb disagreements. I love the Hippiestock concept.

Love you Val.

Love you Hippie.

Woot

DQ Darwin wrote:

Do you think we could nudge Hippie into a Hippiestock halfway there party in June ( runs and hides from Hippie).

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, let's make it by June 30 otherwise I would miss it...... waaaaaaaahhh... I never have an Internet connection around mid-June, out at the country every year living like The Flinstones, hehehe!!! Lots of love to all! :smileyhappy:

Hippie thanks so much for yesterday. It was juat great to see all those people come together in the spirit of love and fun. Only you could have pulled it off.

Huggggs to Dee, Val and Wildcat.