Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone ...... hug and kisses .... yummy :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Good morning Wildcat!  Was good seeing you at Lagrange yesterday!  Hugs!

Peace!

yvw Hippie, I might join the RP idea ..... it's one of my wishes to kill aliens :smileytongue: *meows*

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:p shakes off the dust. How are you lovely people this fine day. Missed you all. Hippiestock II in two days woooot. Remember Hippie to share what's in the bag lol

share-cat.jpg

hippieBus.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Deeeeeeeeeeee!  Good morning!  I will share Dee!  Hugs!

Peace!

you have been missed here Dee ..... welcome back and kisses :heart: *meows*

Whoa, that pic jumped right out at me Val,lol. Now I am awake. It was great and we have six months to talk about H2 and six months to get ready for H3 and rightly so. I had a blast.

Do you think we could nudge Hippie into a Hippiestock halfway there party in June ( runs and hides from Hippie).  These are the things that we should be striving for from within the community instead of all the useless barbs and dumb disagreements. I love the Hippiestock concept.

Love you Val.

Love you Hippie.

Woot

DQ Darwin wrote:

Do you think we could nudge Hippie into a Hippiestock halfway there party in June ( runs and hides from Hippie).

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, let's make it by June 30 otherwise I would miss it...... waaaaaaaahhh... I never have an Internet connection around mid-June, out at the country every year living like The Flinstones, hehehe!!! Lots of love to all! :smileyhappy: