Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Good morning Hippie my dear friend! Lots of hugs and love to you and all. I have found a new hair especially for Hippiestock, lol. (argh, I should have posted this in the photo contest!) :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Val1.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie my dear friend! Lots of hugs and love to you and all. I have found a new hair especially for Hippiestock, lol. (argh, I should have posted this in the photo contest!) :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Val1.jpg

Good morning Val!  You look smashing, far out, and groovy!  Have a great day my friend!

Peace!

Good morning my dear friend! Hugs you back and hugs for all. Thanks the coffee, Hippie. I'll bring the pastries as usual. :smileyhappy: Have a lovely weekend!

patisserie.jpg

Hiya Hippie! Good morning dear friend! Lots of (frozen) kisses from the countryside: snow and ice everywhere with a beautiful sunshine here. I'll be walking Gordon in the woods tomorrow, lol first first snow of his life, this is driving this dog completely mad! Too funny! Hugs you man, counting days for Hippiestock, one week to go, wooot!!!

Good morning all!  YAY!  I found my camara cable!  Cruise pictures to come!  Meanwhile, I have been working on a new spacecraft.  Here are some pictures.

Deep space explore 2.jpgDeep space explore 2.jpg

Deep space explore.jpg

Deep space explore 3.jpg

Deep space explore 4.jpg

Hugs, Love, and Peace to everyone!

Peace!

Good morning, Kids.

Hippie! If you find a li'l lavendar paint on the skin of your beautiful spaceship, I'm sure it will buff right out. Things in my rear view mirror really are closer than they appear!

Good morning all!  Wow!  4 days and 5 hours till Hippiestock 2!  I am getting nervous!  HEHE!

nervous.gif

Hugs to all!  /me puts the coffee on!

Peace!