I found a spelling mistake on a SL Wiki page..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the record, because a lot of people do not know it, any user can start or edit** a Wiki page which is the case here. 

Just because something is in the Wiki does not automatically make it official or accurate.

I've learned to check the "History Tab" to see the sources.  So in this case looking at the History Tab I find this page was started by someone named Anaimfinity Resident.  I happen to recognise this name because I've run into pages by her before.  She is doing something called the Second Life Geography Project.

Some of the things she says really are her opinion and have no official status that I know of.  Her own comment in her page on Micro Continents states:

"Since our world is more then 10 years old and its expansion state ended (came to maturity), such lists are required by more and more residents. If any resident is against something in this article, please improve. Also, if you are one of the Linden officials and you are against this article, please delete it."

** Pages that are listed as "Linden Lab Official" can not be edited by residents.  These are usually official policies and are the "law" in SL.  If you choose the "edit" function on these pages you are presented with a form to submit the edit request to Linden Lab.  Whether or not these get looked at, your guess is as good as mine.

Perrie Juran wrote:

For the record, because a lot of people do not know it, any user can start or edit
a Wiki page which is the case here. 

Just because something is in the Wiki does not automatically make it official or accurate.

I've learned to check the "History Tab" to see the sources.  So in this case looking at the
I find this page was started by someone named
.  I happen to recognise this name because I've run into pages by her before.  She is doing something called the

Some of the things she says really are her opinion and have no official status that I know of.  Her own comment in her page on 
states:

"Since our world is more then 10 years old and its expansion state ended (came to maturity), such lists are required by more and more residents. If any resident is against something in this article, please improve. Also, if you are one of the Linden officials and you are against this article, please delete it."

Pages that are listed as "Linden Lab Official" can not be edited by residents.  These are usually official policies and are the "law" in SL.  If you choose the "edit" function on these pages you are presented with a form to submit the edit request to Linden Lab.  Whether or not these get looked at, your guess is as good as mine.

I always look for The Linden Logo and the update ,date.unless it is something like tutorial or something along those lines..

Rules and things i always look for their label  up top and take the ones without it with a grain of salt.:smileyhappy:

Coby Foden wrote:

OMG :smileysurprised:  N i p p l e s!

Well, I'm not going to remove that. Somebody else's turn to correct that "mistake".

Anybody horrified of the sight, go and do your thing.  :smileytongue: :smileywink:

do they smoke ??

that be horrifying so i havent looked (:

irihapeti wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Well, I'm not going to remove that. Somebody else's turn to correct that "mistake".

Anybody horrified of the sight, go and do your thing.  :smileytongue: :smileywink:

do they smoke ??

I looked for you. They are not literally smoking.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

do they smoke ??

Nothing that a little Photoshop can't fix.

...Dres

irihapeti wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

do they smoke ??

hmm! i am still not look just in case

is not that i dont trust you. I do. I think (:

Is just that some people who came to your place for high tea end up having barbeque. And I wonder what might happen to any girl scouts what came to your house with biscuits q; (:

irihapeti wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

do they smoke ??

Is just that some people who came to your place for high tea end up having barbeque. And I wonder what might happen to any girl scouts what came to your house with biscuits q; (:

Bring the biscuits unbaked.

irihapeti wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

do they smoke ??

Bring the biscuits unbaked.

ejejejje (:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.