Question about pictures in the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yep. I have an old thread (believe it or not, I've actually started a few threads!) that had a bunch of pictures (two old threads, now that I think of it) and some of the contributors were people who post pictures all the time and thus over the years have deleted pics to make room for more. If I go back and look, which I sometimes do, I see lots of those white boxes with the red X.

My image count is now:

• Private: 2 images
• Public: 911 images

I once reached the limit and I had to start deleting the older ones to make room for the new.
Unfortunately I don't remember how many images I had then when the limit hit me.

When I asked at that time "what is the limit for images" somebody in the forum replied that it's 500.
Well, it seems to be higher now. (I'm waiting to hit the 1000 to see would that be the limit.)

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Originally we were told it was 100. Then I heard a rumor that frequent contributors (that would be anyone who got promoted to Member back when just about everyone was) had the
limit raised to 500
. I don't think I've posted enough to hit the original limit yet.

Looks like I'm about to hit my limit! Why do we need a limit?  Bl00dy SLrules suck.

limit.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.