Sign in to follow this  
Daria Afterthought

Backwards logic, ARs, and you!

Question

someone that gets butthurt on the flogs, and usually tho not always is on the losing end of a battle of wits here, can go in-world and get "the last word" by rattling off whatever they think of as so cool or whatever, mixing in a little harassment and a little of something they think sounds intimidating, then slamming the mute button.  some might be trying to actually provoke an AR-able response but i don't have to have ESP to have a fairly good guess in this case and i don't credit enough deviousness for that.

please use correct spelling on contractions     it is spelled "you're"   for the contraction of  "you are"    The word "your" is a posessive prononun...even a third grader knows that ya dummy   thanks and have a pleasant tomorrow

Pussycat.Catnap wrote:

There are some people who I have chosen not to interract with in world due to the poltics they've expressed in forums (and I mean expressly, rather than implications both sides might make in a debate. If you expressly declare a certain set of political ideologies)...

- But that's it. I don't take the arguments and discussions in world. I just tell myself "there is a person I could not get along with, no matter how hard either of us tried." I leave it at that, and simply don't bother them. I'd probably leave if I landed somewhere and found one of those people there, just because I'd feel awkward. But that would be it.

Not many people even that. Choosing to actively pursue someone inworld over something out, is just not a good way to go about things. But I have vented about a person inworld on an outsde blog...

yea some ideologies are just skin deep and not much to bother about but others go clear to the bone.  that said i generally dont meet someone on a blog or forum and then develop much of anything in world from it anyway, friend or foe, tho there are exceptions on rare occasion on the friend side and usually by the other person's invite not mine.

but yea if something i say outworld bothers anyone, believe me when i say, bugging me in world about it is gonna get a lot more ugly rather than less, and by the same token no i will never ever bother anyone in world about anything said outworld.  tho i did notice a sharp uptake in the general craziness and moronity on this blog, starting as the weekend was being born and commented to someone in world about that, just in a 'are you noticing that too, is it a full moon on the internet?', but idk if they even got the message.

in the other direction, as far as venting outworld about inworld stuff, i'm too reclusive, nothing ever happens to me inworld to vent about.  tho i get sappy from time to time and say something about how wonderful my partner is.

Alt post. Yup. You caught me. I'm alt posting on an account from 2006. I made it back then because I knew you would be here in 2010 and I'd be afraid to come on here and face you.

ummm what else ya got?

AOXOMOXOA.Ansar wrote:

please use correct spelling on contractions     it is spelled "you're"   for the contraction of  "you are"    The word "your" is a posessive prononun...even a third grader knows that ya dummy   thanks and have a pleasant tomorrow

OH Do you need a hug too? Poor, Poor thing we will pray for you too!!

The same can be said for the simple fact of raising the subject of PMs...  It would be better to have kept that to yourself instead of an attempt at smeering another... whether it is true or not. I guess if shows you for the type person you are... PM should remain that... PRIVATE.

Daria.Afterthought wrote:

I'm a 5'3 120 pound white girl with glasses, a self built computer, level 143 runescape account, and neurlogical issues

Want to help me build a computer too? Share coffee? N I wear specs too... from specsavers 5'3 is a cool height

Daria.Afterthought wrote:

Go away Eli. Alt posting is stupid.

I'm sorry are you speaking to me?  Oh dear, what will I tell my son? "Hi honey I'm sorry to tell you this but your mother is really an alt and a Male one at that."  Hmmmmm.  I don't think so but libel is always fun.

libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

Daria I am not an alt of Eli and libel is a tort.

Eli, if all you can do is that, then I suggest that you NUT UP SOLDIER and in true forced migration fashion... You do not have to be here, you can leave... anytime... there over to the left is the fire escape.... sans stairs... the council has not replaced them yet...

/me fears no one...bring it on Eli you wimp...anytime any place   the landscape is littered with butt hurt gor masters and fake  wanna be doms that had the bad judgement to try and provoke a fight with me     sayanora, ya pinhead   )

So far you've only served as someone who goes along with Eli's attempt at being cool with "Tell Em Stevedave!" type replies. I remain unconvinced you are not an alt. Can someone from SLForums verify it is not or amirite that this is Stevedave's alt?