Henmations webconfigure pages

Jillam

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a huge fan of the HUDDLES EZ Animator Deluxe.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HUDDLES-EZ-Animator-Deluxe-version-130/97351?

Henmations webpage and it's supporting database have been MIA for years now. I wish people would read the reviews before buying. The unchallenged [or corrected issues responses] negatives keep on piling up.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Henmations webpage and it's supporting database have been MIA for years now. I wish people would read the reviews before buying. The unchallenged [or corrected issues responses] negatives keep on piling up.

It is more than 50 scripts though isn't it? Or did I just get carried away with mine adding dancer capacity to it?

Aethelwine wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

It is more than 50 scripts though isn't it? Or did I just get carried away with mine adding dancer capacity to it?

The HUDDLES EZ Animator Deluxe weighs in at 51 scripts and about 3280k in Server memory with 100 dance animations in the Huddle. The limiting issue is server memory, not the number of scripts. Well written scripts are 'swapable' in and out of memory and when they are not in use, they don't per-se bring down region performance.

• 2 months later...

I use my Henmations Dance HUD when I work (I'm a dancer in a club). I just found out today it was not working. I went and checked on "Bing" and found this message. Thank you very much, now I need a new Dance HUD just for my dances. I prefer the "play-lists" I had for differant places.

SeaSharp Smashcan wrote:

....  Maybe if enough people file AR's with Linden Labs, they will see the issue and suspend allHenmations activity!

LL views this as a resident to resident dispute and will do nothing no matter how many AR's they receive.  Please note too the TOS states that everything is Buyer Beware.

Nothing lasts forever.  This is a big reason not to buy anything that depends on outsider servers unless you have no alternative, and even then I'd be cautious.  Henmations isn't the first company to abandon their customers and won't be the last.

• Thanks 1

sweetlady1964 wrote:

Hi,

I will put in a ticket today, this problem is just not acceptable and i think LL should stop all HENMATIONS activitys here. I have had to
cancel all my Burlesque shows
due to the fact that the hud does not work
this has caused a loss of thousands of Lindens, and damages my  reputation.

If anyone knows of an alternative Professional Dance Hud please let me know, you are welcome to IM me in world.

You are better off using something like the Spot On system if you are doing choreographed shows.

• 5 months later...

I posted the details regarding Henmations status over a year ago but somehow the region remains in-world, selling products that are now not being delivered. When I get home tonight I'll eat L$100 and create a Henmations Status group so the current state of Henmations can be published for all to read. - Hopefully people will see it when they search for Henmations using in-world search.

Any advise?

1) I will chat with LL Online Chat about the wisdom of doing this in the morning.

• 1 month later...

Wish I had read this earlier... Same problem, bought the AO about a year ago and tried several times to update en reconfigure the HUD on the webpage, but never could... Always a server connection problem. I still haven't tried to contact Henmations about it, but if I read this thread I don't have to try it....  Henmations HUD? bad news...

• 1 month later...

I bought the dance hud two years ago and it worked fine. I left SL for awhile and just started playing again. I can't get this hud to work at all. Unfortunatly, I think I also lost all the dances I downloaded to it as well as I no longer seem to have access to them at all. HUGE waste of money.

Unlikely to be the case. Animations are local assets. Rez the hud and move the animations to inventory and then put them in a different animation system.

If they're not there, most likely is that you're looking at a copy of the HUD or never put them there in the first place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They suck...we bought a Couple Dance HUD a few years ago and the animations in it were NOT the same ones as shown in their store. Their customer support is non-existent.  We just went back tonight, because the couple HUD is NOT WORKING AT ALL...well, one dance of 12, IF you call that working.  Standing on the floor, shouting for customer service, a rep said, "WTF do you want!"   SO, spread the word...HENMATIONS SUCKS!   YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THERE IS NO SUPPORT, WHATSOVER DAMN EVER! 

• 3 months later...

:matte-motes-oh-rly: Thanks Karen for looking into this Henmation problem.

I just spent over L3000 as a Newbie for the Henmation HUD and dances, to find out that the HUD has not worked for two years!!

Your suggestion to REZ the HUD and go to the Content tab to move the dance animations out and in to an invitory folder did not work for me, even though I tried the four different sets of the HUD that I have.

The dances showed up in Content, but the folders of each dance are empty because I moved the orange boxes in each yellow folder to the Content tab. Now I do not see any way to retrieve the orange boxes containing the actual dances.

How can Linden allow this company to rob all of us like this?

My next step will be to ask Linden to refund my money, or at least give me credit for it.

I suppose Linden is to busy to bother with these little problems, since there must be hundreds of them.

How about all of us writing to Linden to take down this seemingly impressive, but deceiving companies products, and to at least give us credit for the thousands of Linden dollars we have spent, and they have profitted from?

Thanks for all of your imput, and together maybe we can save hundreds, or thousands of Newbies from making this same mistake.

Best wishes,

Jake :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

• 5 months later...

Well, what a sucker I was and wish I'd seen this before spending 10,000L on the dance HUD!.

It doesn't work.

The animations are in the ball, but nothing comes up for the dances; you can't check the scripts and so effectively you have bought a ball that spins for a tun load of money.

It's a rip off and I hope word will spread around to boycot all the dances, especially as he is not answering IMs and you cannot open group chat to ask for help.  Very bad. Spread the word, do not buy stuff from Henmations. Also, have you noticed that sometimes it is Hen i mations, and others Hen mations?

Hyasinthe wrote:

The animations are in the ball, but nothing comes up for the dances; you can't check the scripts and so effectively you have bought a ball that spins for a tun load of money.

It's not the end of the world.  Take the animations out and put them in another dance system.

A dance system will cost around L$2000 to L$2500 bare without animations so yes, it's more L$ but the real value is in the animations which you can still use.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, you cannot just load the animations that you've spent your good money on into another dance ball because the dances are no modify and therefore you cannot modify the names that are too long for any other dance ball.  So, if you have purchased any animations whatsoever from Henmations, you have wasted your money.  It sucks when LL won't do anything about bogus retailers like this.  They should send all of Hendrik Schroeder's things back from him sim, close his sim down, and take away his account so that he cannot continue to rob people.  But that's just my opinion.

Um, long names are an issue with poor scripting and won't limit putting the animations into a different dance system. One that can deal with names too long for a button. It's not difficult to script this correctly and is no different to creating a dialog menu with buttons containing the names of nearby avatars, which can be longer than allowable button text limits.

If your chosen system can't cope, take that up with the creator of that system because it still is as simple as taking the animations out of the Henmations system and putting them in something else.

• 7 months later...

For dance HUDs I recommend Akeyo if you MUST use one. But if you are on Firestorm, just make a Firestorm AO, give it a name you can remember, and put all your dances into 'stand' - then put something you like into walk and run, and maybe turning...

- And you will now have an always ready dance system that will work anywhere, anytime.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2017 at 11:13 AM, Pussycat Catnap said:

For dance HUDs I recommend Akeyo if you MUST use one. But if you are on Firestorm, just make a Firestorm AO, give it a name you can remember, and put all your dances into 'stand' - then put something you like into walk and run, and maybe turning...

- And you will now have an always ready dance system that will work anywhere, anytime.

OMG - I did not know I could use the Firestorm AO for my dances.  Awesome - Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.