Need of good looking sexy avatar

victoria4998

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to second life and searching for a good looking complete avatar.

i have already spend 100L in market place and bought a one but i was not satisfied with these so i need a good one.

Anyone know the place in world or the link to market place can help me below

around 50L would be good for my next purchase...

victoria4998 wrote:

I am new to second life and searching for a good looking complete avatar.

i have already spend 100L in market place and bought a one but i was not satisfied with these so i need a good one.

Anyone know the place in world or the link to market place can help me below

around 50L would be good for my next purchase...

See this thread:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Looking-For-A-Good-Avatar-below-L-50/td-p/2472115

Heh, we had a similar question in the Avatar section of the forums: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Looking-For-A-Good-Avatar-below-L-50/td-p/2472115

Read there, you should find some ideas. But in short, I can say that you will have to do a round to many stores and pick up free or cheap items. No one offer a complete avatar including skin, hair, eyes, AO, accessories for 50L.

You will need much more than 50L to make a 'good looking sexy avatar'.  Of course, YMMV depending upon your definition of those terms.  The easiest thing to do is to make your own shape.  You can modify the n00b shape you had when you rezzed or pick another from your library and modify that one to your taste.  All it takes is messing with sliders and an eye for what you want.

Then, spend good L$ on skin and hair and at least one outfit.  Later, you may want to invest in mesh hands, feet, boobs, ears, head, and/or ass.  But, take it slow to start and explore your new world.  Nothing good needs rushing.

Back in my day, before mesh, before sculpts, before flex hair, before even place to place TP's.. We had to customize and tweek our avitars ourselfs.  There was no shapes to buy, skins were new and exciting.  I have never regretted taking a bit of time each day and tweeking my avi.  My Avatar is 100% mine and not like any other in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.