It had to come, after mesh breast avatar attachments we got...

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.... backsides! http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2013/09/luck-incs-phat-azz.html

Link over is not totally NSFW, but has only a quite tasteful lingerie image as illustration. Judge yourself if you can look at pixel lingerie atm.

If you google you will find more about this, it is the new "fad". 

For myself, I can say that one of my alts already got the set. This kind of attachment is nice for certain venues and situations. If I am buying for Marianne, well, time will show. So far the appliers made is the revealing kind, and almost no skin appliers. I must say that this can be nice for those who spend a lot of time in lingerie. It is already made a lot of such appliers, panties, stockings, even some tattoos. It takes away those awful knees that the default avatar has... not to mention inner thights and behind. 

.... backsides! http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2013/09/luck-incs-phat-azz.html

Link over is not totally NSFW, but has only a quite tasteful lingerie image as illustration. Judge yourself if you can look at pixel lingerie atm.

If you google you will find more about this, it is the new "fad". 

For myself, I can say that one of my alts already got the set. This kind of attachment is nice for certain venues and situations. If I am buying for Marianne, well, time will show. So far the appliers made is the revealing kind, and almost no skin appliers. I must say that this can be nice for those who spend a lot of time in lingerie. It is already made a lot of such appliers, panties, stockings, even some tattoos. It takes away those awful knees that the default avatar has... not to mention inner thights and behind. 

Coby Foden wrote:

GERI01 wrote:

Replacement heads, eyes, hands, feet, breasts, butts, where does the madness stop? :smileysurprised:

I'm afraid that it won't stop until Linden Lab decides to make better default avatar mesh.  This is totally crazy situation what we have now.

:smileyfrustrated:

But there is a too much. And we have that "too much" already with the "women" who wear breasts bigger as their tiny peanut heads.

... I"m.. intrigued..

Mesh breasts had me freaked out for a while, but, now my Nim has them and loves them. Plus they are fun to make clothing for.. And now mesh booty. I assume that the clothing needs to be applier type stuff like the boobies.

Does anyone know if the rear comes with a creators .. thingie.. like the Lolas does?

Cheers! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

one day this curiousity is gonna kill me lol

I went and got a demo and well its not really what I expected. You get the whole lower body, from the waist down. I had boots and didn't check does it ends near the feets or what. Anyway the type of a body they made is a curvy one, with thicker legs and more pointy back version and it is more suitable for girls who like their bodies to be big. My avi is skinny and she looked like a monster lol

I took ot off and deleted without trying can it be resized or what. the hud offers show/hide for pants and i think socks or whatever. No resizing on the hud.

There diffrent leg thickness but you can't resize them. It's rigged mesh you can never resize rigged mesh.

IMO the phat azz isn't really an improvment on the original butt. Reason being is it still has that invisible pony rider thing going on. literally everyone I see wearing it has to much space between there legs. If you had legs that thick (more like mine IRL) you're legs would be closer together or touching . The larger leg thickness at least should which is what I see most wearing. As such I'm just not sold on it. If they fixed that issue...maybe.

Personally, I like my mesh boobs they look more realistic to me but. I am naturally well endowed in RL so would look realistic to me.  For me,  I despise  those icky prim tippy toe type feet, which I find totally repugnant.  I am also not a fan of the petites either nor hands, the fingernails, the bellys, etc.  ..mesh butts...well surely they have to look better than the ones on the current SL AV.

Until the SL AV is updated, which will probably break all the clothes and accessories we own now, we will have to depend on mesh attachments.

one of the things i noticed on my very first day of SL was all the thick avis, full-figured avis, avis with big butts, thick thighs, and big boobs. These are all shapes I admire in RL, so I instantly fell in love. I expected lots of people to create their dream avis as stick thin pale supermodels in costumes. Instead, there's a huge variety of shapes to choose from. All these type of mesh add-ons just contribute to that awesome variety. No complaints here :]

I thought I should say something after wearing this around a few days. Creators hurry a lot to get out stuff... This can be good, or bad. Good for those creators who earn a few dollars more in a pressed economy. Good for vain avatars like me. Bad because this takes the whole market too fast. Other versions released can be much better, with more variety, but the market is totally swallowed up by Phat Azz and we are kind of stuck with one brand. Like it is with breasts. Puffy! is an awesome mesh version, light scripted, affordable, compatible with most appliers for clothes... but not for skins. And only 2 skin makers make appliers for them.

This is totally something for lingerie and miniskirts. I like that it's the whole leg, because the default SL knees is just awful. But it should be a "buttless" version to use with all the gorgeous mesh skirts. Now we are back to painted on clothes. Skimpy, tight, revealing. Not for all, but I like the diversity. It is also possible to avoid thigh gap for those who don't want it. Surely the legs will not overlap or rub together, but they meet.

I already got burnt by buying the wrong appliers. I always go: "Don't buy unless there is a demo!" Well.. I did. Shame on me. I think an applier for almost 300L is expensive enough to offer a demo. But I wasn't forced to buy it. We should have a blog who's updated with skin appliers. I have googled for Phat Azz SL once a day, and sorted the results. It is frustrating. Too few skin brands update their blogs. It has to go by word of mouth. I was sort of stuck with one brand of these appliers, because I didn't know better. So for those who are not sure about buying, maybe it's best to wait.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.