lolas tango appliers

Amethyst Damour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drakes question is a valid one. Another  question is if you have prim boobs do you actually have tangos? If you have pushups or (naturals?) then the tango applier will not work for them as they only take lolas 2.5 appliers. If you have the pushup that need 2,5 there is coverter on MP for it that converts the tango applier to 2.5.

I think if you post here what the name and brand of your prim boobs is  here that would help us troubleshoot your problem better. I'm going to assume you have them of course as the applier is for lolas and has it in the name...

ok feel such a dumb arse now didnt realise you have to buy the breasts lol doh

the skin was alvulo one and it came with breast and nipple attachmentments but guess i need the lolas attachment too any idea when i get em been searching on mp but cant find em?

thanks for ya help

Personally I would recommend shopping around. A lot of boobs take lola's appliers. Some even take skin appliers. I know for a fact that the vstrings x_x take tango appliers. I have them they come in 3 diffrent shapes and 2 diffrent versions for a total of 6 boobs for 1000L. I love the vstrings Waaaaay more then the lolas some people do not however. Best to try there demo and see if you like the shape. I suggest reading this blog on the diffrent types of boobs there are. http://www.bigboobiebabes.com/p/what-boobs-do-i-get.html It will give you an idea of what's out there and help you pick a shape that you like.

Madeline, that was really good info. I will just say that I have the BBusty, the Puffy and the Lolas. I can really recommend that you try the Puffys first. Not only are they cheap but they have a demo. The reason I have so many  was because I started with the BBusty ones because they were cheap, but they are just too odd looking. I then got the Puffys because I wouldn't spend so much on Lolas. The Puffys was such an hassle before the update, so I got the Lolas because it was just one click and then ready. Then the Puffys got an update so they are just as easy to use. Ah well, people like me is good for the SL merchants. Someone who throw money after them...:womanembarrassed:

I haven't tried Lush but I hear a lot of people are really like them, so the Lush and Puffys is what I would try demos for first. I really don't like creators who offer no demo, but sometimes I forget my principles of "no try, no buy".

personally, I'd recommend not getting any prim/mesh boobs. You don't need them to look good, and all the appliers do is make the boobs take on the same textures that your standard ones get just from wearing the skin (or clothing).

jwenting wrote:

personally, I'd recommend not getting any prim/mesh boobs.
You don't need them to look good
, and all the appliers do is make the boobs take on the same textures that your standard ones get just from wearing the skin (or clothing).

True!  I think it is all about choice, right?  Your world.  Your imagination.

Venus Petrov wrote:

jwenting wrote:

personally, I'd recommend not getting any prim/mesh boobs.
You don't need them to look good
, and all the appliers do is make the boobs take on the same textures that your standard ones get just from wearing the skin (or clothing).

True!  I think it is all about choice, right?  Your world.  Your imagination.

Even though I would consider some of the prim/mesh boobs I have seen an assault upon my imagination, it is still their world, their imagination also.

In my world, my imagination, Derender is one of my best friends.

jwenting wrote:

personally, I'd recommend not getting any prim/mesh boobs. You don't need them to look good, and all the appliers do is make the boobs take on the same textures that your standard ones get just from wearing the skin (or clothing).

Personally I'd disagree here. It depends on what look your going for. If you want boobs that look like there size d or larger then you're going to want them as that size on the basic avie is terrible looking. However if your just going to haev smaller boobs then yes they are a waste.

mewp :matte-motes-asleep:

I would get them if you want big boobies some of the time.  I have them, but they do have big limitations on clothing choices, so i only wear mine for special occasions :)

You can buy a lot of cloths these days with appliers, but it seems most of the great designers i buy from are not on the lola bandwagon, and dont appear to have any interest in jumping on either, so thats the only thing to remember.

Plus if your ana-l about fit and finishe of not only your boobies but how you cloths fit, this is another area, not all appliers are created equal, and resizing your lolas can affect alignment of clothing appliers as well.

oh , and if you love freckles like i do and use a tattoo layer that gives you proper freckles over your body, the skin will not look as good when using the boobies, so thats another problem. 

ok one more problem i discovered yesterday. Not all skin appliers are made equal as well. I got a underbust bra from 1 hundred with an applier, the glam affair skin applier with the bra on had no nipples at all, well my other skin appliers did, so thats something else, you may get surprises and have to wear a different skin sometimes depending hahah.

• 1 month later...

There is no tango 2.5 there is only tangos and 2.5 I think you combining the two. I'm not sure what you want to do here then. Doy ou want to convert a tango to a applier that works for 2.5's? If so you need the converter here: BBBF headquarters

(sorry can't remember exact MP link to it I know there is one but it's also in world sooo there you go.)

If you bought an outfit with a 2.5 applier and want to use it on a tango boobs well frankly your SOL. Tangos take tangos only. Vstrings and Iboobs take everything pretty much but tangos are limited in the number of appliers they take only to tango appliers.

I thought it was in this thread but can not find the post where mused full/natural breasts were mentioned.  I could not find the demo version of them in their store.  I did get the demo version of their milk maid mesh breats but don't plan on getting that whole system.  Does anyone know if both of their types of mesh breasts are similar, except for the whole milk system of the latter?

• 2 months later...

There are also the Lush mesh breasts as well and the Vcorp. Both of them run around 1K or so and do have demos. The Vcorp actually have 6 different shapes you can choose from to get the look you want. The Tango appliers will work with both the Lush and the Vcorp.

As for whether to get them or not, if you want your avi to be a bit chesty, ie larger than about 60 on the sliders, your better off getting the mesh boobs. The SL avi doesn't have sufficient faces to give a smooth look. Take a look it it in wire frame and you'll see what I mean. You start getting really odd peaks instead of a smooth line above the 60 slider mark. If you're staying with standard sizing, you don't need them unless you just want them. Personal preference.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Very helpful informations  on to 'boob or not to boob' ...  I have items that show up with these boxes on my screen,  like a slink applier or the phat azz thing and when I click on them nothing happens either.   Not sure why.. and would REaLLY like to know how to use them or if I need to buy something to make them work.   

Any ideas?  

The appliers are just that. They apply the skin texture to the mesh item so they match your skin. Slink hands and feet replace the crappy hands and paddles with lines on them feet of the SL avatars. The Lola's are mesh breasts. Most of the other mesh breasts also use the same scripting ast the tangos so they will work for all of the most popular ones on the market. The Wowmeh is a mesh replacement body from the neck down. Phat Azz, Ghetto booty, Cute Azz, etc are replacemets for the body from the waist to the ankle for those that want a curvier look withouth the distortion of the polygons you get if you try to make the default avi bigger.

Since all of these parts are attachements, you have to have the appliers, which are provided by the skin makers and look better, or manually match the color, which doesn't look as good, but works, since you really can't match it exactly, not like the appliers will.

Hope that helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.