How about CAPTCHAS?

CAPAL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So finally, the post about Paris call girls was yours ????

So if we are talking about audition and call girl.. i think the first audition will be for your budget :smileyvery-happy:

Im pretty expensive 
:smileywink:

I'm not admitting that ;)

er.... regrettably there are no flights to Paris from the UK today. Darn it! I was so looking forward to that audition :matte-motes-sour:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Deakins wrote:

...I am very much in favour of putting a CAPTCHA in the SL account creation process

I guess Linden Lab is not very interested in putting anything which slows down the account creation process - even for a few seconds.

Remember how they "streamlined" the account creation to a super fast one - select avatar, give it any random one word silly name, create password - log in. Done.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

As an alternative to complaining about the spam, here's a clip from one of my favourite Hindi movies, the classic
 ("Pure in Heart").

Here she is dancing in the brothel:

I think Indian dances are so pretty.  That looks a bit tame for a brothal, not that I have any knowledge on the topic.  Maybe it's in the lyrics. ;)

My favorite Bollywood dance from "Dancing With the Stars" performed by an Amercan actor from France and his professional dance partner/instructor from Australia, iirc:

ETA: Gilles Marini participates in Martial Arts, thus some of the dance moves.

you know what LL solution will be if we all keep complaining...

They will only have the forums open to their business hours.

Come to think of it, they mod the forums just like they mod SL. Wait till someone notifies them of an issue then whack them with the ban hammer if needed.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

you know what LL solution will be if we all keep complaining...

They will only have the forums open to their business hours.

Come to think of it, they mod the forums just like they mod SL. Wait till someone notifies them of an issue then whack them with the ban hammer if needed.

Ssshhhh,,,, they don't need to be given ideas like that or they will tell us closing the forums out of US times was by popular demand!

hehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.