They answered me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

they didnt answered me.. but im planning to ric randomly a post and tell them what i have to say there then lol.
or maybe RIC an OP for off topic
... i still havent decided :smileytongue:

and so what did they told to you, Gadget ?

If you do that, I want commission :)

Phil Deakins wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

they didnt answered me.. but im planning to ric randomly a post and tell them what i have to say there then lol.
or maybe RIC an OP for off topic
... i still havent decided :smileytongue:

and so what did they told to you, Gadget ?

If you do that, I want commission
:)

i know Phil, but youll get only half commission... one is your idea the other one is mine ... i wont give you full commission then :smileytongue:

Gadget Portal wrote:

As a matter of fact!

I'm going to do something unusual for me and
encourage
people to drop me a line in-world if they're actually curious WTF I'm talking about with this thread.

sure !

ETA : if i catch you complaining bec i imed you, i swear you'll have an headache :smileywink:

Gadget Portal wrote:

As a matter of fact!

encourage
people to drop me a line in-world if they're actually curious WTF I'm talking about with this thread.

It would save a lot of time if you just posted the information on your profile feed.

The Feeds are completely unmoderated..

Although Linden Lab does delete stuff from its own account which doesn't accord with the corporate truth.

Charly Muggins wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote:

As a matter of fact!

encourage

It would save a lot of time if you just posted the information on your profile feed.

The Feeds are completely unmoderated..

Although Linden Lab does delete stuff from its own account which doesn't accord with the corporate truth.

Interesting. I did not know that. I'll try it! Maybe.

na Phil, my alts have each their own mailbox lol....

I havent check if they recieved twice the advertising email, bec i really really rarely use them and same for their mailbox but well... 

but well, you know.... i felt like they wanted to show to me they know how to insist aswell... :smileyvery-happy:

Fair enough... i havent answered either :smileywink:

Maybe this is all by design. If the Lab continues to let the spambots run wild the human forum users (those who haven't already left in disgust) will simply give up and go elsewhere, giving the Lab the perfect excuse to shut down this unloved afterthought.

Ah !

i had an answer this morning aswell... well not smth i can call an answer btw....  while i was asking she point me exactly where in my post there was words that can be accused of off topic and disrupting resident dispute, i had only a copy and paste of the tos about this. 

That still doesnt give me a clue about where she see my posts are off topic or disrupting...

I could easily and read by myself the TOS if that was what i wanted to be explained....This is an non-answer... 

Ill ask again so... but since she took 15 days for answering the first one, i bet now, nothing is in a rush... im on holidays, so ill answer later... :smileywink:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Just out of interest, is there anything in the forum's rules or ToS that says that threads must not go off-topic?

Does the forum actually have a ToS? Or is that a figment of the 'managers' imaginations?

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines

Off Topic Content: Please keep your commentary relevant to the discussion and within the format that the forum, board or question and answer area require. (For example, in the Answers section, please follow the Q&A format of the discussion.) Content that is blatantly off topic is not permitted. You may also not post regarding subjects that do not relate to Second Life except in the General forum discussion board.

[uNQUOTE]

That's only thing what I can find about off topic content.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.