Inventory errors

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Myself and at least 25 others are having inventory problems,

When wearing something we get this error "Second Life: Cannot create requested inventory." and to be able to take said item off we need to relog.

Are they doing unscheduled maintenance again or do they need to?

*Seems to have passed, lasted for about half an hour or so.

*It's happening again >.>

honestly..the more i see SL and it's constant bugs and servers malfunctions, the more i think it is run by the Pointy Hair Boss in dilbert...

It almost look as if they cause trouble on purpose.

and yeah..i'm bit pissed off with the issue so it reflect in my words...

I think we are all having problems with our inventories, buying things, trying to wear things even rezzing our avatars correctly. Many see half of their avatars on screen , others see themselves as clouds and no matter everything they try they can not fix themselves. People buying items, items are not being delivered. People taking items to inventory , these items are being lost. Some can not see their whole inventory and have lost many folders in them. :)

Unscheduled Inventory Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 20th, 2013 at 09:37 am PDT

[Posted 9:38am PDT, 20 April 2013] We are currently performing unscheduled server maintenance.  During this time, some residents may experience issues rezzing, derezzing, changing clothing, or loading inventory. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions and logins. Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until this issue is resolved. Monitor this blog for additional updates.

Cincia Singh wrote:

Posted by Status Desk on April 20th, 2013 at 09:37 am PDT

[Posted 9:38am PDT, 20 April 2013] We are currently performing unscheduled server maintenance.  During this time, some residents may experience issues rezzing, derezzing, changing clothing, or loading inventory. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions and logins.
Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until this issue is resolved.
Monitor this blog for additional updates.

Rah-rah.  If you put down the cheerleader pom-poms, you might notice the "whining" began hours before LL ever bothered to post (and backdate) a Grid Status notice.

Forgive us our whining, for Linden Lab doesn't give a crap about keeping us informed.

well i have tryed it and stoped with in 5 minuts sl still sucks nothing rezzes or can be derezzed.

can`t  LL not have backup servers?

geee real people spend real money here so try atleast to minimize the dammage done by your

bumbeling around in the code of the program.

Yes, I have had this happen to me today when I tried to change my outfit

I am a ghost, with not being able to create inventory. Nothing helps.

About to cry,  this is taking up all my morning and beyond

Any help appreciated

Lizbeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.