Inventory errors

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kal

thanks, just wonder if I will get back all I've lost, which includes my best and most expensive avi. The one I paid to be tweeted. Ugh if all that is lost.

I'm going to take a much needed break from SL

Have a good day everyone

Lizbeth

Given this problem isn't a new thing, from experience, my inventory was perfectly fine after the problem was solved. I just wonder if this is the same as usual when the servers fail.

But as long as you have your transaction history and reciepts, you could ask the creators of the items you lost for a replacement. I have faith some of them are kind enough to do it. Because it might take longer to wait for LL to restore what was lost IF even possible.

Hi ChiaraHawk

What can I say, hopefully you have not spent many lindens yet.  I left myself as a ghost.With my best avi lost 

and all the outfits that went with her shape, even her shape is now lost. This doesn't help you though

Sorry, hopefully if you are new your outfits are not that many.  Still, I do understand. And, wish no one such.

If I have lost my best custom tweeted avi with her outfits, well I may just stop SL.  Too much money invested

and still no bf. :smileysad: Best of luck to you and everyone. Today  I need to get outside in the sun. 

best of luck to everyone

lizbeth

I am still getting the same issue to date, along with that, some terrible chat delays when sending messages, this seems to be whenever the maintence took place. So i cam unable to enjoy secondlife without wearing anything from my inv, plus when i talk, i sound like I am talking in some weird code. ahahah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.