STOP TALKING ABOUT BOTS!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Short Answer: No.

Linden Lab needs to improve Account Security after players have been phished, or downloaded a one of the malicious viewers and been hacked in various ways it doesnt matter the fact is that LL keeps no back-up of inventory, and the fact that they claim they can't restore an account that has been illegally accessed by some god for saken hacker.

Who knows when "Emerald" For example as a viewer or any other TPV on the list will end up getting a keylogger which I pray never happens and god knows how many SL accounts will wake up with their profiles deleted like mine and inventory wiped by a griefer, or get phished by fake marketplace scam this is more of a threat than the bot.

But you know what the PN CopyBot, or Bots doing this are the same people who are hacking, and phishing accounts even sending emails out to Content Devs around the grid trying to give them fake sign:in links which I keep a very close eye on a lot of this information to know whom and what groups are doing it.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if LL made people submit to an IQ test before they could join.

I'd only get half way in.

There is nothing worse that a man wants to hear than, "Is it in yet?"

Perrie Juran wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if LL made people submit to an IQ test before they could join.

I'd only get half way in.

There is nothing worse that a man wants to hear than, "Is it in yet?"

I know of one reason why being asked that question, in the exact circumstances that you mean, doesn't indicate what you imagine. But I'm not going to write it down here :)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.