Looking for the following items.

Miserlie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ipad, not a type overrider.

Iphone, same with the ipad no typing override.

Car, I'm not sure what type of car I want post some of your favorite ones.

Mesh/Prim Boobs, either lola tango's or lush but i can never find them.

Mesh Turtles/Horses

Purse, I guess a purse that is either really fab or has items inside of it.

Kay, So help please.

30695243.jpg

Lush were a PAIN to find. I think I ended up looking on the marketplace, searching for the creator's name inworld, and teleporting to her vendor board through her picks. Here's the marketplace page, but you can only try the demo inworld, I believe. (You have to have your filters set to show adult items to view the link.)

Lolas are easier to find, but NOT on the marketplace. Type "Lola's" into inworld search, and look for the one that talks about mesh breasts - NOT clothing - in the description. It's not very far down, but it's not first on the page, either.

The other stuff, I have no idea, but good luck!

Yes, it is sad that Lola's do not have a demo. I am not sure why anyone would wish to spend 1,700L on fake breasts without trying them on first.  Not all mesh boobs are created equal!   It is also difficult to find this elusive place, and if I recall correctly, they were getting ready to move..  Actually, they lost a potential sale and creator for the appliers by not having a demo available.

Miserlie wrote:

Ipad, not a type overrider.
Copyright protected.

Iphone, same with the ipad no typing override.
Copyright protected.

Car, I'm not sure what type of car I want post some of your favorite ones.
Probably
Copyright protected.

Mesh/Prim Boobs, either lola tango's or lush but i can never find them.
I can send you a LM to the Lolas shop.

Mesh Turtles/Horses

Purse, I guess a purse that is either really fab or has items inside of it.

Kay, So help please.

30695243.jpg

from the merchants listing guidelines.. see bolded text.

Branding Guidelines

Branded items may be listed or sold only by the brand or intellectual property owner or its authorized agents. A "branded item" is an item that:

• contains or uses a brand name or logo;
  • replicates or closely imitates the appearance of a real-world physical product of a brand owner (for example, items that replicate the appearance of brands of cars, jewelry, or shoes that are available in the real world);
  • replicates or closely imitates the appearance of a celebrity, famous person, or fictional character from a copyrighted work (for example, avatars that replicate the appearance of movie stars or characters from a book, film, television program, or game); or
  • replicates or uses an artistic or creative work that is the subject of copyright (for example, virtual artwork that replicates artwork available in the real world or a sound clip that includes part of a song recording).

"Brand names" include product names; service names; company names; organization names; trade names; designer names; trademarks; service marks; celebrity names; famous persons' names; the unique names of well-known books, films, television programs, games, and other works that are the subject of copyright; and the unique names of well-known fictional characters from copyrighted works.

Be careful not to make comparisons to a brand name or say that your item is "like," "inspired by," or "based on" a brand name because this can be misleading and can lead to intellectual property infringement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.