How will war affect SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

So many other things I can't list them all

Thank you.  I can't handle too much doom and gloom, before my morning cup.

....and sitting here sipping my coffee, I'm really hoping you're not reading David Icke and planning to hit us with the reptilian agenda thread anytime soon.  I mean with the impending pole shift, another nasty war coming, I just won't have the energy to fight the lizard people.

or may be you have your own view as to what will happen.

The departed spirits of opposing armies find themselves lingering over the bloody battlefield seeing for the first time with unscaled eyes the destruction their actions have caused.  Two spirits stand next to each other staring down at their bloody and lifeless bodies in a twisted heap of flesh and bones where only moments before they fought to preserve their lives. And recalling those last moments of life, when blood pumped fast through their veins and lungs burned with each breath, they realized they had forgotten what they were fighting for.  The two spirits lift their gaze from the twisted carnage and find each others eyes, one begins a knowing nod the moment the other speaks..."well, that was pretty stupid wasn't it?"

i'm kinda hoping this will all lead to apocolypse and zombies..

i'm ready for some high scores..i been practicing since i was little..

bring on teh Zombies already..why we haz to just talk about them so much and never get ta choot any?

cekapunch4.png

cekapunch3.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, hard as rock, as deep as the ocean, and I don't take BS from anyone You know I had some sympathy for your post about the ships, but your behavior is like the little boy that cried wolf too many times. When you finally had a real post I wasn't bothered to read it. And um seriously guy, you need to go get your meds checked.

So if you exaggerate it then you can convince yourself it won't happen,

i don't have to convince myself of anything happening..

what do i have to worry about..being poor again? lol

i've been that before..i feel bad for those that haven't been..it's scary if you never been there and get tossed there..

but they wil adjust..they will have to..so no i'm not worried a bit..

all this stuff i have..it's just stuff..

but i have a really good map on living just about anywhere if i has too..

ok is right..

not a thing in this life can we take with us..so it's a waste being worried about losing what really isn't ours anyways..

we live..we get some stuff to use while we are here..then we die just as broke as anyone else in the world..

the only value is the life we live..and i'm not gonna spend it worried all the time about stuff..it's not worth the time i lose on it..

we can always get more stuff..we can never get more time..

Peak oil in 2006 affected us all, so yes it has affected sl, numbers have dropped a lot since then, any form of recovery will just mean a repeat of 2006, the US has not been able to secure enough cheap oil for any form of recovery, they are using the first use of a printed reserve currency to fuel growth(QE), that is the only thing keeping them afloat

Actually numbers in SL in 2006 and 2007 doubled and tripled as far as users went. The economic downfall the US suffered in 2008 affected many things, particularly disposable income - and that economic downfall was war-related to a degree, but there were many many other factors involved.

Point is - you asked how war would affect SL - and the US has been at war for ten years or so already so ask Americans how the Iraq war affected SL and there's your answer. If you are talking about SL users in the Middle East and how they could be affected, I'm guessing most of the middle eastern countries don't allow SL to begin with - feel free to correct me.

How QE helps a reserve currency, when you first print it it has no inflation so it's first use it can be used to invest for growth at its full value, but as time goes on and it is reused so inflation is attached, so for those that first use it is seen as growth by the time it reaches the last user it has devalued the currency, and that last user in in another country, so therefore is seen as exporting inflation, the US has no real growth at all. ron paul explains it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.