SORRY, for starting this thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am so sorry i felt i had to start this thread. Really are sorry. I'm also sorry that i have to think of all those people saying sorry for the most ridiculous things. So sorry about that. Like for example, sorry to have to say this, when someone is not responding to a reaction in the middle of a conversation instantly and then to say, sorry, i had to blow my nose. Sorry but that is way out of whatever. And sorry to say this, it is even worse when one say, sorry, i have to use the bathroom. Well sorry, just go and piss and then return. Sorry if i let myself go here. I feel sorry for those who think they have to justify every step they take, and then i don't even mention every move they make. Sorry for that! Why on earth (virtual or not, sorry) should one say sorry because of a cough or sneeze? Well ok, when i spray mucus all over someone's face, then i might say sorry. Most of the time though i don't sneeze in someone's face, sorry. Well, i guess i'd better stop before i loose myself, sorry for that. I just hope i won't be sorry after posting this. Sorry if i upset you. Sorry i took a bit of your time ( you had to read this because i wrote this, sorry).

Sorry for all of this. 

**EDIT** Sorry Sculls, i did not mentioned you!

Without even reading the responses so far, all I can say is"

"Bravo........good for you!!" 

How many times do we all  get that crap every day in real life?  Sorry?  No you're not.  Why say it if you're not..........isn't that sort like lying?  Lying is not nice but you think you're being nice.

I love this thread already.  :)

I'm not sure if it is the same as lying. When someone lies, he/she knows he/she does. It seems to me 9 out of 10 are not even aware (anymore) when those words are leaving their mouths. Sorry is just a meaningless word. Or it just means different things like: 'damn why did you had to tell me this' (Sorry to hear that).

I'm not sure if it is the same as lying. When someone lies, he/she knows he/she does. It seems to me 9 out of 10 are not even aware (anymore) when those words are leaving their mouths. Sorry is just a meaningless word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I can buy that.  But which is worse?  You're so illiterate that you don't know what you are saying?  You speak without even thinking?  Or you regularly speak meaningless words?

You're indictment of the people who are guilty of this very common (and  often very insincere) expression is a little more damning than mine. All I said was that you are either lying (telling an untruth......that could be one of those "white lies" that everyone forgives) or you're just trying to be nice (and it's hard to fault someone for being nice).  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.