SORRY, for starting this thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(and it's hard to fault someone for being nice). 
:)

This is something i have to agree with! The thing is. It is not I want to fault people. I just want them to get rid of the theatre. Say sorry if you feel you have to because you screwed up. And only then.

"This is something i have to agree with! The thing is. It is not I want to fault people. I just want them to get rid of the theatre. Say sorry if you feel you have to because you screwed up. And only then."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly!  :)  If you didn't notice, I'm just playing with this thread.  I agree with your premise entirely.  The "I'm sorry" is one very over used expression in the English language.  Not at all unlike "Have a nice day".  The vast majority of the time you hear either expression it's 100% insecere..........it cheapens the meaning of "I'm sorry" or "Have a nice day".  It's a throw away sentence.  And that's really sad when you think about it.  If someone is truly sorry for something it's likely the person receiving the "I'm sorry" won't believe it. 

You think that grocery store clerk at the check out stand really cares if you "have a nice day"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.