Win a rigged mesh avatar! =D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok heres the deal, I need new ideas of what to make as a rigged mesh avatar to put up for sale in the MP. If you can give me a great idea and I make it, I'll send you a copy of that avatar for free. 

Heres the details:

-Humanoid shapes only (I can't make new AOs)

-No trademarked characters

-No sharp points (I can only do soft corners most of the time, I can do things that come to a point like tails and horns)

-I can do tiny

-I can adjust bones to fit unusal shapes

-Nothing too complex (unless you are sure it will sell a lot and I like it)

-Must appeal to a great number of people

-A photo may be needed for some

-Nothing sexual please

Heres a few examples of what I made: Tiny Sock Monkey, Chicken Suit, Bunny Suit, Small Puppy Furry

Thanks, I'm Looking forward to hearing your ideas =)

You know what would be really cool, is if you could take a person's current avatar and make a mesh avatar just like it.

The pros would be it could be more life like, or more doll like, depending on what angle you take, it could bend better, its feet and hands could be better, you could make hairstyles for it (down, up, pony, dressy, casual, etc).

Cons. Since it would be a one of a kind, you would be a niche market, but if you made the first few really true to the non mesh original, it could be a big craze for a while.

If that's a bit too much, butterflies. Really accurate but cute butterflies, with little legs and eyes and antennae. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

You know what would be really cool, is if you could take a person's current avatar and make a mesh avatar just like it.

The pros would be it could be more life like, or more doll like, depending on what angle you take, it could bend better, its feet and hands could be better, you could make hairstyles for it (down, up, pony, dressy, casual, etc).

Cons. Since it would be a one of a kind, you would be a niche market, but if you made the first few really true to the non mesh original, it could be a big craze for a while.

If that's a bit too much, butterflies. Really accurate but cute butterflies, with little legs and eyes and antennae. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Aww, I like the cute butterflies idea. Making a mesh out of an avi is a bit too complex unfortunately =/

Something I've been looking for since the day I started RPing in SL, and still haven't found, is a proper werecat avatar. Like all those werewolf avatars you see out there, but feline. All fierce and dangerous-looking. Particularly some big cat species like leopard or snow leopard... No idea how complicated it would be to make one, maybe too much so. Still figured I'd put it out there. ;P

I really should try to learn some mesh-making someday, it seems like so much fun...

Nyx Karas wrote:

Something I've been looking for since the day I started RPing in SL, and still haven't found, is a proper werecat avatar. Like all those werewolf avatars you see out there, but feline. All fierce and dangerous-looking. Particularly some big cat species like leopard or snow leopard... No idea how complicated it would be to make one, maybe too much so. Still figured I'd put it out there. ;P

I really should try to learn some mesh-making someday, it seems like so much fun...

This is a pretty good idea, it may not be too complicated too. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of animaly requests so I'll join in :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thylacine

Cute & cartoony.

Google Thylacine or Tasmanian Tiger for lots of pics. That's all that remains unfortunately.

Apparently they made a "wooo wooo" eerie sounding howl according to probably the last remaining witness.

I do reserve the right to make my own outside of SL. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.