How To Delete all my listings?

Dilbert Dilweg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

I have decided to pull all my products from the marketplace. and unlisted everything. I do not see a way to delete them all? Is there and easy way to delete the listings?

One of my demos from one of my products got pulled off of marketplace for advertising? Its a group joining service and the demo shows how it works. So I cant seem to have a demo on my group services.  Pretty lame when its a freakin demo.

Heh users can run around abusing the hell out of others but god forbid you put up a little demo to show how your service works

See ya

Hi, sorry i cannot provide any help but i ran into another equally problem.

One of my listings got removed about violation... and now it´s unlisted of course but i cannot remove it from my storepage. Wrote a ticket but the reply was - sorry we cannot relist it :matte-motes-sarcasm:. Very helpful but not my question.

Marketplace is always up for a funny moment.

Monti

Yes I am aware of unlist as stated above. I want them deleted from my store. clean listings. . No way to delete them and clean things up it seems. If you wanted to discontinue something or wanted to start over you end up with a boat load of unlisted BS to sort thru. No Delete options

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

Hello All,

I have decided to pull all my products from the marketplace. and unlisted everything. I do not see a way to delete them all? Is there and easy way to delete the listings?

One of my demos from one of my products got pulled off of marketplace for advertising? Its a group joining service and the demo shows how it works. So I cant seem to have a demo on my group services.  Pretty lame when its a freakin demo.

Heh users can run around abusing the hell out of others but god forbid you put up a little demo to show how your service works

See ya

I had the same issue a while back, I had it listed in the services category, It would seam to me that by default all most any listing as a service would be an advertisement.  In true linden tradition there is no clear definition for services.

If Linden Labs were to make a dictionary It would read:

As long as it does not violate our TOS any letter or group of letters can be used to represent any thing.

You are correct, Josh. A lot of people just quietly walk away because this system sucks top to bottom.

Well not the very top of the system -- there things are quite good -- if you are an LL exec this system is awesome!

Hope they enjoy their fat paychecks as they parasitically bleed out & disassemble what was previously a very cool product.

One word describes all we see here -- unsustainable.

• 3 weeks later...

Good to know I am not the only one.

I have had nothing but nightmares trying to sell on the marketplace.

What I did was list a few things, give a friend some L$ to buy them and she never got them. No big deal, it was on my dime anyways. And no i don't think she is going to file a complaint, shge is not that type and I would just give her the stuff anyways.

So I logged in with my main and an alt and bought my own stuff as my alt, some delivered, some didn't.

As I cannot use V3, I am using the magic box but cannot figure out why some things deliver and others don't.

HAHA, and I thought using the marketplace to buy stuff would be easy. I forgot this is SL.

I don't know if you are right or wrong, but I do know that a while back (couple or few months?) when I saw all the craziness starting on the marketplace, I decided to delist everything I had because I was afraid I wouldn't have the time to deal with all the customer issues that other people were talking about. I didn't do it out of frustration or anger, or anything, and I didn't talk about it or post in the forum. I just figured that when things calmed down and looked stable, I'd put my stuff back up. LOL, I never got around to doing that quite yet though. Even under stable conditions, being a real merchant takes real effort.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.