Hoorah Moderators!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Well done Mods, that's the quickest I've seen a spammer come and go.  Obviously we don't know all the ones you catch without us seeing :-)

i agree..i think this version of the forums..they really do react fast with getting to the spam..

it has been a breath of fresh air compared to the last version of forums where spam was really terrible and bogging down a lot of things..

Great work Mods \o/

ceka <3

What, what, what?  I must have dozed off and missed the spam. (Darn the luck.)

Anyway ....  You're right, Peter. The mods are doing a great job staying ahead of spam and helping to redirect messages that get posted in the wrong forums.  They have my vote.  :smileyhappy:

LuciaRiley wrote:

SL has moderators..? Who are they, and I thought Helpers and Advisors had such a mod power.

It appears they are all in some kind of witness protection program.  We never see their faces.

SL doesn't have moderators, these forums do.  See any 'moved' thread, for instance.  Green icon with a white 'M'.

All the other forum people are just residents without any powers or privileges, as we keep saying in 'Answers' when 'we' get accussed of having messed SL up again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.