Is missing the head of the avatar

jwjaii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 skins with 3 beard options, 3 eye options, 3 eyebrow option, 3 avi size options...that's about right. 18 with just the different skins an beards then each eye with each of those then each eyebrow with each of those then each size with each of those...actually, I think she's low. 6 skins x 3 beards is 18 that x3 for each eye is 54 then each of those with each eyebrow is 162 then each of those with each of 3 shapes is 486 variations if my math is right. Some may be very slight but they are still variations.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I believe he bought this and is trying to get a refund because he doesn't like to pay for things. I think he posted this in the forum to get sympathy on his side and put pressure on the creator to refund him. 

i think is more to it as well

i think he bought it and was happy with it to start with. What he found most likely thru interaction with others inworld that this avatar on a newbie is not the babe magnet he thought it would be. Same like that ripped guy skin Michael in every freebie place in SL

new guys right. They dont understand yet that they have to personalise themselfs (like add to the base out the box. Like add a personality for example if they wanna be a babe magnet) The Aeros avatar (and even the Michael skin for its time) is really good. artwork-wise. Cant tho just wear them out the box and go heeyyy!!! babeh!!! and maidens just automagically fall out the sky all over you

so most likely he had some kinda interaction inworld like this. One of the pics he posted kinda hint at that

+

so anyways. I think he since gone and bought another avatar. And now wants to return the Aeros and get a refund. bc no babes. And mostly likely all he got for his heeey! babeh!! was a umm ! nah !! lol !!!

which he not entitled to (the refund). If I was the creator I would never give him bc

No product comes with a babe magnet personality automagic guarantee included. This the one thing that OP has to create himself

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I believe he bought this and is trying to get a refund because he doesn't like to pay for things. I think he posted this in the forum to get sympathy on his side and put pressure on the creator to refund him. 

i think he bought it and was happy with it to start with. What he found most likely thru interaction with others inworld that this avatar on a newbie is not the babe magnet he thought it would be. Same like that ripped guy skin Michael in every freebie place in SL

new guys right. They dont understand yet that they have to personalise themselfs (like add to the base out the box. Like add a personality for example if they wanna be a babe magnet) The Aeros avatar (and even the Michael skin for its time) is really good. artwork-wise. Cant tho just wear them out the box and go heeyyy!!! babeh!!! and maidens just automagically fall out the sky all over you

so most likely he had some kinda interaction inworld like this. One of the pics he posted kinda hint at that

+

so anyways. I think he since gone and bought another avatar. And now wants to return the Aeros and get a refund. bc no babes. And mostly likely all he got for his heeey! babeh!! was a umm ! nah !! lol !!!

which he not entitled to (the refund). If I was the creator I would never give him bc

No product comes with a babe magnet personality automagic guarantee included. This the one thing that OP has to create himself

Maybe it's his man bit that really needs fixing.

Perrie Juran wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

+

Maybe it's his man bit that really needs fixing.

In another thread he said all the women in SL look like barbie dolls as a derogatory comment on SL women.  Ironically his forum signature says "I am surrounded by Barbies but I am not Ken" but it looks to me like he's trying to be a 'ken'. :smileyvery-happy:

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

new guys right. They dont understand yet that they have to personalise themselfs (like add to the base out the box. Like add a personality for example if they wanna be a babe magnet)

Unfortunately you can't buy the personality on Marketplace.

No 'look' is going to do it in SL, even if it could do it in RL. At the end of the day an avatar is just a cartoon on the screen. What matters is the chatbar, or if its your thing, the voice feed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.