I can not find help on avatar !

lubovych

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most people put their avatar together using individual components, they don't buy complete avatars because they you look like everyone else that bought that avatar.  Individuality in how your avatar looks is highly valued in SL.  I doubt you will find that exact avatar anywhere as it looks more like one put together using various parts.

Don't try to copy someone else's look.  Put your avatar together in a style YOU like.  Start with a skin and shape.  Try lots of Demo's out before you buy anything.  Then add hair, eyes, and any other body parts you like.  Shopping for all these things is part of the fun of SL for most people.

lubovych wrote:

Please help me find exactly want.

This is nearly impossible. She probably got her skin, her hair, each part of her clothes, her shape, her eyes, her make up and her AO each from a different store. In Second Life 99% of all avatars you see are made out of different parts that people buy from different places and combine them to archieve their very own look.

Its considered unoriginal and impolite to want to be someones exact clone.

lubovych wrote:

Please help me find exactly want.

It takes a lot of time to put one together and it is unrealistic to expect someone to seek out what you want from the thousands of things offered.  You may get lucky and find a mentor in world who can point you in the right direction. There are also people that have a business doing avatar make overs that would be glad to have you as a client.  They are generally well versed on where to go to get things.

If you have specific things you want suggestions on , not a full avatar,  but more like skins, hair etc. you can ask here too.  You should post some pics though, either RL ones or ones for the MP to show us what you like.

It is not so good pictures either. I can hardly see any details. It is 8000 versions of boots on the Marketplace and more inworld. It is over 30 000 female skins. All I can see of the picture is that it's a medium or sunkissed tan. To identify the skin one must see a big closeup of the face, see eyebrows and lips... and even then it's not easy. I can only see that the shorts is black, no details.

The hair is not easy either, it is so many similar hairstyles. It could be Magika "Tomorrow" it is close but not 100% match.

You'll probably never find that exact avatar, because that exact avatar only exists on that one person. There are millions of item combinations, at least, so finding every single item that person used - especially with such a dark, distant picture - is like searching for one specific needle in an entire field of needles. Nearly impossible. 

And there's one more hitch: Many people in SL create their shapes themselves. 

Try creating something unique. You might be surprised by how much fun it is!

Exactly. Looking at what I have on atm...my shape I made, though I sell a similar one. Hair fron one maker. Outfit...I made it but will be for sale shortly. Ears from another vendor. Eyes..yep...another vendor. Tats...check. Body, check, Hand and feet, check..shoes,check. I've had on outfits that the elements came from outfits from 5 different vendors. Then add the hair, shoes, eyes, skin, makeup, nail polish...that's 11 different vendors for a particular look....that may change tomorrow.

Best bet is to put together your own look. If you have a clothing type you are looking for, that we can help you find. But copyining someone else's avi in detail is...well....rude. I've spent 7 years on mine so far and I'm still working on it.

k

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Good luck with that. 99.9999% of people in SL will not tell you where they got every thing they are wearing.

I've always found most people will tell me that - because almost no one wants to look exactly like someone else, but I find when I talk to people that many get a real kick out of being part of the theme with others.

Sure I read the same forums and feeds as I suspect you do - and see the drama of people who fear being copied. But inworld I'd say most of my requests for "hey where'd you get that?" get a postivie answer.

When I was new - it was a useful way to make friends.

Ok, that said - the initial screenshot in the first post was at an angle and not a closeup, and of a very generic look. That could be roughly 67.3259% of all the people I see in SL.

- One can basicly close their eyes and click randomly in many of the shops in SL, wear what you get - and you would look like that screenshot.

I'm sure the OP has something more specific in mind - but we'd need a facial closeup for that (if its further down thread, I've missed it thus far).

But the best way to find 'that look' always remains asking the person you see who has it.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Good luck with that. 99.9999% of people in SL will not tell you where they got every thing they are wearing.

I've always found most people will tell me that - because almost no one wants to look exactly like someone else, but I find when I talk to people that many get a real kick out of being part of the theme with others.

Sure I read the same forums and feeds as I suspect you do - and see the drama of people who fear being copied. But inworld I'd say most of my requests for "hey where'd you get that?" get a postivie answer.

That may well be, but the OP wanted that exact look. Skin, clothes, hair and shape. Not just  "hey where is that from?" but what are the exact things you are wearing, I want to be your clone.  Thats a lil creepy.

When I was new - it was a useful way to make friends.

Ok, that said - the initial screenshot in the first post was at an angle and not a closeup, and of a very generic look. That could be roughly 67.3259% of all the people I see in SL.

- One can basicly close their eyes and click randomly in many of the shops in SL, wear what you get - and you would look like that screenshot.

I'm sure the OP has something more specific in mind - but we'd need a facial closeup for that (if its further down thread, I've missed it thus far).

But the best way to find 'that look' always remains asking the person you see who has it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.