The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ty, i always love seeing all the wonderful eye candy you all present :smileyhappy: there is so much inspiration to be had in wonderful reads like this thread.

btw, well all need to go over  to the Animations forum and start bugging those animation creators to make us more geometically correct Mirror Animations! :smileyvery-happy:

Hunter Stern wrote:

btw, well all need to go over  to the Animations forum and start bugging those animation creators to make us more geometically correct Mirror Animations! :smileyvery-happy:

Suella created an excellent thread about mirror pictures (and a great tutorial) in the Art & Photography section. You will certainly find it interesting (though you do NOT seem to need any lesson!!) :smileywink:

lol, edited for typo, I forgot the 'NOT' in my post! You should post your pics in Suella's thread, man, you deserve kudos!:smileyvery-happy:

actually I read the  thread when in the process of this project. I'm using two live models( myself and my SL twin) with the room split in two by a glass  divider ,in the photos, so there was minimum editing ( this isn't a flipped image like one would normally do. 

I did find two places that  sold specific poses for mirrors, and they work perfectfectly, but there are only a few, and not many that work as well with men, though one can improvise. This was a major project though whereas I generally do motion photograhy myself.

Hunter Stern wrote:

actually I read the  thread when in the process of this project. I'm using two live models( myself and my SL twin) with the room split in two by a glass  divider ,in the photos, so there was minimum editing ( this isn't a flipped image like one would normally do. 

I did find two places that  sold specific poses for mirrors, and they work perfectfectly, but there are only a few, and not many that work as well with men, though one can improvise. This was a major project though whereas I generally do motion photograhy myself.

Oh! Interesting! Would you share these two places with the class? I'd love to check that!

Outside my home:

Pussycat.jpg

Building is my acorn skybox.

Neko Kit from [AnthroXtacy] with my own custom recolor.

Shorts from Sn@tch, shirt from Decadent Designs

Belly ring by me (Amethyst crystal piercings - unreleased set)

Hair from Jonah Dreads with my own recoloring

Skin from Pixel Paws

Post processing photo-touchup: Only to add the name and the corner piece.

Image taken 5 mins before this post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.