Post pictures of your Homes and Gardens

Diskomo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Parehelion Palou - That looks great, I love the fall colours of the birch trees. So many people have mentioned Skye to me now so it's a must do for gardneing then. :)

GrimSoul - wow that looks pretty, awesome job.

Steph Arnott -  Nice steph, i love the bali style tiki huts / houses.  they work so well with a beach them. :)

Madelaine Mcmasters - What a shame your favorite sime closed, that was one thing i looked into before getting land was to see how long the person had been around forand how many reviews they had. That would be horrible putting in all that effort and then having to take it all down :( Those two locations you posted look nice, they would make for some great photos. :)

Kelli May - How cute Kelly i dodn't know you could get flying islands, great way to add space if you don't have much land :)

That's a mansion not a house! Showoff ;) Anyway......Great potos that looks amazing, looks like you have put a lot of effort into that. :)   

I hope you you can afford to stay there, it's a shame that renting land isn't affordable to most people, i was reading somewhere as little of 10% of people have land. =/

Cleo - Love you little island its cute, and the aussie flag is awesome ;) I want one! and the boat hehe

Christin - Thats nice.... was that block of land flat before and you did all that yourself? I was pretty lucky with my block i got... it was already landscaped. I guess when i get a little more adventurous i can try that! 

Alwin- wow thats so pretty Love your house! it suits the land so well and the garden is really pretty, i love cottage style gardens, youve done a great job!

Parhelion - Nice sitting Area, I like the water feature with the flowers looks great, Im jelous of your beach i wish mine looked like that. I should had looked closer at  my beach/ boundry line before i got the land... the boundry line is right  where the water starts :(

steph Arnott wrote:

Assume that would be covered by Building and Texturing, IDK never looked at that one.

I had to post in that forum yesterday with a texture decor issue and i noticed most of the posts were regarding mesh bodies and textures related to fashion ect. I did get my answer but had to wait a little while.

Im sure if there was a house/ garden forum i might have been able to find my answer :)

Alwin Alcott wrote:

Im sure if there was a house/ garden forum i might have been able to find my answer
:)

your question there was about something so basic you would have found it at any first builders class, ... or ask anyone inworld, i really don't see a reason in that to start a new subforum

I didn't say i wanted a new forum so i could find my answer smart arse, i SAID i might have been able to find it easiar lulz.

And if my question was so basic how about you pop into that thread and give me a detailed step by step answer on how to do it..... because it's still not completly sovled ;)

*eats popcorn*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.