Direct Delivery Bear!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deej Kasshiki wrote:

Does this require using LL's viewer?

It is my understanding that all V3 based viewers will have the Received Items thingy in it, but not all V3 based viewers will have the Merchant Outbox feature, at least not immediately.

I use Exodus, it has the Received Items thingie but no Merchant Outbox, I don't know about any of the other viewers.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Deej Kasshiki wrote:

It is my understanding that all V3 based viewers will have the Received Items thingy in it, but not all V3 based viewers will have the Merchant Outbox feature, at least not immediately.

I use Exodus, it has the Received Items thingie but no Merchant Outbox, I don't know about any of the other viewers.

I received a Direct Delivery item just a few minutes ago. I'm using Phoenix 1.6. The 'Received Items' folder looked a bit odd—it was a large gray square—but the item I was sent was there and worked. I know 1.6 is mesh-capable but I don't believe it's considered a V3 based viewer.

ETA: I still don't have the bear. Marketplace is really challenged today; one reason I saw postulated was that everyone wanting to change from magic box to DD was putting a big strain on resources.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Deej Kasshiki wrote:

I received a Direct Delivery item just a few minutes ago. I'm using Phoenix 1.6. The 'Received Items' folder looked a bit odd—it was a large gray square—but the item I was sent was there and worked. I know 1.6 is mesh-capable but I don't believe it's considered a V3 based viewer.

ETA: I still don't have the bear. Marketplace is really challenged today; one reason I saw postulated was that everyone wanting to change from magic box to DD was putting a big strain on resources.

Good to hear! Yes, it took me a few moments to see the received items thing, I was looking for a system folder, but now it is glaringly obvious :P

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Phoenix is a v1 viewer.   To address the big grey square you need Phoenix 1.6.1 that was released a few days ago.

This sparked a lot of misinformation for merchants who believed that the announcement "supports Direct Delivery" meant that they could use it to also upload items TO marketplace.  Presently that is not the case.

All viewers will have a Received Items folder once a direct delivery item has been bought.  After the first purchase, some may need to log out and back again for it to be shown in the inventory window so it's not a delay receiving it, just a need to relog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.