Are there any cool clubs to meet nice people?

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Tenyasha wrote:

That music video is considered  techno or grunge or underground an there are plenty of places if you search.

Actually it's more in line with EBM, electro-industrial, possibly synthpop with some trance thrown in.  EBM (a.k.a industrial dance) is one of my favorite genres, unfortunately it's been so long since I've been out to a club inworld that plays it, I have no idea if they even exist anymore... maybe I need to look into it once again.

...Dres

Edited for clarity.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Tenyasha wrote:

That music video is considered  techno or grunge or underground an there are plenty of places if you search.

Actually it's more in line with EBM, electro-industrial, possibly synthpop with some trance thrown in.  EBM (a.k.a industrial dance) is one of my favorite genres, unfortunately it's been so long since I've been out to a club inworld that plays it, I have no idea if they even exist anymore... maybe I need to look into it once again.

...Dres

Edited for clarity.

Dres, how do you meet people in a place that plays music that puts ya'all into trances? I imagine you tp'ing in and walking around the dance floor snapping your fingers in people's faces.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Tenyasha wrote:

...Dres

Edited for clarity.

Dres, how do you meet people in a place that plays music that puts ya'all into trances? I imagine you tp'ing in and walking around the dance floor snapping your fingers in people's faces.

It doesn't matter, as long as you look good doing it. belly-dance.gif

...Dres

Yesterday I was finally dancing with a friend after sooo many months...at a very cool club called "Industrial Dreamz"...wow never thought how much I´ve missed that.

Such cool music and I found another great song they played there...wish there would be more clubs like this one...

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Wow...you like EBM too?

That is great, maybe you know a club then we could go there together :0)

Hey Sonja... it could be that I've killed far too many brain cells during the course of my existence.  I honestly meant to (and actually thought I did) reply to your posts here.  As sometimes happens, I'll read a post and feel too tired to formulate a reply... thinking that I'll reply tomorrow.  Then tomorrow comes and I forget I had anything substantive to do... if that's not a convoluted excuse, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I'd love hang out and visit some cool industrial dance clubs with you... usually I'm forced to go on my own and what's the fun in that?  Please friend me, so on the off chance that I'm actually online we can get together.

...Dres

P.S.  I'm sending you an IM directing you to this thread, in case you've forgotten about it.... um, am I projecting?

P.S.S.  I love the video you posted.  I would have Tom Shear's babies... lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.