Where would I go to make friends? And ... hi! :D

Ayumi Starfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Japanese Tempura is a nice place to meet people. there's a forest area, a tai chi class and also a beautiful ballroom, but the lag is bad for me at the ballroom. people are friendly  actually you can meet people in most places where you keep going to hang out at once you're a regular. join in some of the chat conversations in the group chats and not wating on the one-on-ones to invite you. hope this helps, and say hi if u see me anywhere lol.

You could use Search to browse SL Groups.

Attending Events in SL can be a way to meet people. (also found in Search)

I've met Residents who I consider to be friends in the Sandboxes. What and where a Resident builds in the Sandbox, might tell you something about that Resident. The focus of your creation interest, will tell other Residents something about you.

I would suggest that you find an area in SL that you like, and silently claim it as your own. Continue visiting that location.

Well, sometimes at infohubs there are a lot of people to meet. But just go to the destination guide in second life and visit them, there you might encounter friends maybe a bff xD lol =P But let me introduce myself =) The name's Scarlet <3 I'm married to my most beautiful and biggest (As in muscle) guy in my life <3 But enough of that, Welcome to the Second Life forums!~ =)

~Scarlet

Hi,

Places with real traffic and to make friends very easy are:

Bora Bora Isles, Tempura, Dublin, Muddy's music cafe, Calas and surrounding sims, Siggy's waterworks (but mainly teens), Club Industry, SS Galaxy (a cruise ship spanning 3 sims) during the weekend events.

These are the places that come into my mind at this moment, and should be a good start.

Best of luck :)

Hi there Ayumi ^.^ I suggest profile perving =D There are great conversation starters right there for you to use. That's key tho lol, once you've perved, you hafta comment on it or its people watching (enjoyable in its own right, but isn't very helpful in making friends=) rather than people meeting.

Or you can just go down the list and contact everyone you see on the forums ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, pleased to meet you!

I've recently been taking to hanging out at infohubs, and while you do end up meeting all sorts of characters, some unsavory, I've made some friends and interesting conversations. My particular favourite would be Ahern, I always hang out there when I'm not with my friends.

• 11 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.