spiritual puppies/non hellhounds

zenux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I was watching videos one while doing my hair I was sitting on te couch and suddenly a group of puppies came running in my living room rapidly  w no sound. I instantly ran to the bathroom and seconds after that I grabbed a broom form the kitchen just incase they were hidden somewhere. After that I look outside to see where they went I looked on my kitchen floor to see if they had shed any hair and nothing was there. I thought to my self am I seeing things I was terrify shaking and everything. I figure the dogs never exist they were not outside they made no noise and the only time they appeared was while i was sitting on my couch enjoying vids and they dissapeared all of a sudden. Can someone help me understand ? :) P.s Do you guys think its spiritual related

zenux wrote:

As I was watching videos one while doing my hair I was sitting on te couch and suddenly a group of puppies came running in my living room rapidly  w no sound. I instantly ran to the bathroom and seconds after that I grabbed a broom form the kitchen just incase they were hidden somewhere. After that I look outside to see where they went I looked on my kitchen floor to see if they had shed any hair and nothing was there. I thought to my self am I seeing things I was terrify shaking and everything. I figure the dogs never exist they were not outside they made no noise and the only time they appeared was while i was sitting on my couch enjoying vids and they dissapeared all of a sudden. Can someone help me understand ?
:)
P.s Do you guys think its spiritual related

you really should stay out of RL more..SL is much safer..

:P

The puppies were just the first wave of the invasion.  Next it will be horses, then bulls, then hippos, then elephants and then your long dead great-great auntie who will whisper where you can find her hidden treasure worth (in today's currency) well over USD 10 million. 

This is a good thing because you will need some of that to clean up all the sh*t the animals left charging through your home.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.